Exclamation BIS pvp gear for honor

If I like to solo grind for my gear why can't I? However, grinding solo BIS pvp gear for honor should take a very long time. The arena and RBG people will still get the gear much faster and will get titles.

So whats the problem? Let people get gear how they want to. We all don't fit into the arena/RBG box.

What exactly are you trying to point out here?

Thats like asking for BIS raid gear by doing a lot of heroics. It doesn't work like that, It never will.

Deleted
    Well, it's not like you can get BiS PvE gear by questing in Northern Barrens. No matter how long you do that for just because I do not fit into the raiding heroic Firelands box. What you said makes very little sense to me, even though I understand the point you're trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Well, it's not like you can get BiS PvE gear by questing in Northern Barrens. No matter how long you do that for just because I do not fit into the raiding heroic Firelands box. What you said makes very little sense to me, even though I understand the point you're trying to make.
    The sense is to let soloers and grinders do what they do best. Some players want to be rewarded by their own skill a.k.a pvp, some players want to be rewarded by their organizational skills a.k.a raiding and some players would like to be rewarded on shear time and effort spent in game a.k.a grinding/soloing.

It's really a much bigger change than just a pvp change. It's a change in gaming reward philosophy.

"LF 2s partner for points - anyone will do as I don't mind losing" Try it. You can cap your points in less than 45 minutes (per week), even if you are partnered with a keyboard turning, backpeddling baddie. Granted, you might lose your first 20 matches, but by then your rating will be low enough that you'll start to win. Also, knowing that you're likely to lose kind of takes the pressure off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already in game. First daily pvp quest gets you like 25 or 75 conquest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

This is like saying "I like football but why can't I solo it?"

One of the most pointless threads ever.

Deleted
    you wont get bis pvp gear by soloing, cause you have no need for it if you dnt arena/rbg. just like you dnt need bis pve gear if you dnt raid heroic's

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    We all don't fit into the arena/RBG box.
    Well then you can fit into the Stormwind or Orgrimmar box but I doubt even this world has place for you to have fun in.
    You don't want to get "fit" into rbg/arena box? Well then do normal bgs, vicious gear is the BiS gear for bgs, provided by bgs.

(I'm really getting very, very surprised when I see such logic flaws/or absence for this matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    Already in game. First daily pvp quest gets you like 25 or 75 conquest.
    like stanton said you can get 25 per day for first bg win, and then at the end of the week you can about cap out with valor -> conquest conversion.
    this won't count as season earned so no weapons, but you will be able to get the armors with it just the same.

also no way to get BiS gear since you need rating and even though i do arena i will never make it to 2200

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faderade View Post
    also no way to get BiS gear since you need rating and even though i do arena i will never make it to 2200
    Only weapons require rating.

And I think the daily quest might count towards that earned part. Don't know. Don't feel like looking it up.
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

If you have no intention of playing in a competitive environment, why does gear matter at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont even..

Deleted
    Well, the daily 25 conquest... that should take a long time.. have fun and enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Closed due to trolling.