Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lol CoD games always make me laugh with how hard they try. I never even touched a game since MW1 so i dont give a shit either way.

Dunno why this is a problem and why forbes is being retarded, XP isnt currency in this game since any idiot or baddie can hit max rank due to the no skill rank system in COD. XP really doesnt matter. All i gota say is those daily 64 ounces of mtn dew i get before work better add up.

---------- Post added 2011-09-30 at 09:37 PM ----------

Its not an advantage, as you can get xp boosts in-game (see prestige shop) nor does it break game play, because eventually everyone will be there. Its not like its giving you better guns.
    This 100%

Lol CoD games always make me laugh with how hard they try. I never even touched a game since MW1 so i dont give a shit either way.
    Oh you mean just like how EA and Epic made Duty calls just to make fun of COD? yehhhhh

So all this thread is gona do is turn into a , " Lets talk shit about COD"

I'm not talking shit on the franchise, I liked MW 1 and 2, I'm bringing up a point of MW3 I do not like.

Quote Originally Posted by Devolution View Post
    I'm not talking shit on the franchise, I liked MW 1 and 2, I'm bringing up a point of MW3 I do not like.

Again ill ask why does increased exp matter, the system for COD is built so scrubs and pros alike can be the same level, i dont like it but i just roll with it. Who cares if some baddie with his moms credit card gets a shitload of mountain dew and has double exp for weeks and hits max rank. That rank wont stop me from ripping his ass apart in game.

It's a slippery slope. It may not occur in this game, but how soon until mainstream games include xp purchases when levels actually matter? This is a huge step towards that.

Edit: Also, human are creatures that are heavily affected by psychological factors. Even if the boost was tiny, the mere existence of its type is enough to put off many gamers, similar to a cash shop.
    Last edited by Devolution; 2011-10-01 at 03:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares, they want to buy it, and use bonus exp, fine, those of us who won't, still fine?

Sure it's going overboard, contributing the the obesity problem, but its $$, who wouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    Who cares, they want to buy it, and use bonus exp, fine, those of us who won't, still fine?

Sure it's going overboard, contributing the the obesity problem, but its $$, who wouldn't?
    It's a brilliant marketing ploy for both MW3 and Pepsi, this much is true. Both sides aren't really sacrificing anything in an attempt that will most likely bring up sales for both products.