WTB cheap Monitor

Anyone know any good cheap Monitors that i can buy?

This is the one I got: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824262011
    It's nice and a good price.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doubt they carry it anymore, but I picked up a KDS monitor (yeah, I hadn't heard of them either) on Newegg quite a while ago for sheer pricepoint, on a half-off recommendation from a friend.

It's lasted a good long time and suffered through some abuse pretty well. Not the most amazing colors in the world straight out of the box, but you could always fiddle and calibrate and they're not bad at all.

It's just now (years later) having some heat/frames issues in the lower-left corner, and I have one tinnnny spot I'm guessing with a fair bit of certainty is from that. Other than that, it still works nicely as my second monitor.

Mine was on sale (possibly closeout) when I got it, so it was truly cheap cheap cheap. If you can find one around for a deal they're not bad for an unknown (to me and everyone I asked, anyways) brand.
    Last edited by Tribunal; 2011-09-30 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go with a BenQ. Really good and amazingly cheap screens. Got myself a 21.5" LED screen for 150 dollar.

Deleted
    This one is Great --> ASUS VW246H 24-Inch Widescreen

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok....... firstly where are you from?
    secondly: what size do you need it to be?
    lastly: what do you intend to use it for?

Quote Originally Posted by miguelcrespo85 View Post
    Do you really want to get such a crappy resolution screen?
    You can get a 1080p screen for just a bit more, like the one I linked.
    And it has a much better contrast ratio, built in speakers, and all that good stuff.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Acer S201HLbd Black 20" 5ms LED-Backlight LCD monitor 250 cd/m2 ACM 12,000,000:1 (1000:1) off of newegg.com 99 bucks