Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Wrath went from ugly to ugly...

Deleted
    I hope they give us a glyph for moonkin form like they did for shadowform....

Wrath is absolutely shit looking compared to lightning bolt.
    (and it should be green, that stupid yellow firefly ball doesn't fit well near any of my other spells on the action bar :P)

I hope they do something for starfire too, i still have to understand what it's effect is supposed to be...when i fight a boss i see only a splashing light on the ground :S

On the ptr it seems they have changed the appearance of starfall too...it seems like it is missing the burning aura around the comet "bullet"
    They have also changed the reforging UI, now it uses round checkboxes instead of scrolldown menu
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2011-09-30 at 12:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap. The new spell animations just blew me away! I saw the warlock one and was like, "Man, that is awesome! I'm gonna comment on that." But then I saw the druid and shaman ones. Very cool changes. Now, where's our new Fireball animation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    new wrath = humiliation and ridicule. lol @ the hentai-dagger, the final upgrade..
    Hentai dagger? I guess you never played soul calibur cause that's all this dagger screams at me when I look at it
    Last edited by ElAmigo; 2011-09-30 at 12:47 PM.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    The eye is opening!!!... DOOM IS UPON US. WE ARE ALLL GONNA DIE!!!! *Cataclysm v2.0* in BG with winged rogues ambushing your ass :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think wrath got worse, Shadowbolt only got a slight change, and Lightning Bolt went to completely epic. Plus the daggers have tentacles, last time I checked, this is not a Japanese School Girl Hentai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not digging the new Wrath spell... or the stupid-looking glow outline on stage 3 of the dagger.

Deleted
    shadowbolt was good remake, but wrath and lb was horrible =(

Quote Originally Posted by Baalb View Post
    Wrath went from ugly to ugly...
    Umm nothing could be more ugly then the little green ball with ribbons. I got so sick of the crappy spell animations on my druid and shaman that I could not play them anymore. I feel the Shaman calling me back already.

Love the new shadow bolt look, wrath and lightning bolt look pretty pathetic if you ask me. bugs me that mobs and bosses get cooler spell effects and animations then the players..

Hate to say this but I will be mogging the daggers. They look just terrible. Blizzards art team, has, once again, proved that they need to be fired.Basically everyone who didn't design the new paladin s11 needs to be fired. That set just shows how bad the rest are.

Quote Originally Posted by shesta View Post
    New lightning bolt is nice. Shadow bolt is so-so, and Wrath is much worse than it was. Don't like it at all.
    Shadow bolt is the best looking spell out of all of them by far lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreskull View Post
    Hate to say this but I will be mogging the daggers.
    No you won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to say this but I will be mogging the daggers. They look just terrible. Blizzards art team, has, once again, proved that they need to be fired.Basically everyone who didn't design the new paladin s11 needs to be fired. That set just shows how bad the rest are.
    That's your opinion. My opinion is that you have a bad taste.
    Let's stop crying about everything and saying these typical topics of Blizzard art team and such..
    Come on people.

Quote Originally Posted by Melilithia View Post
    Not digging the new Wrath spell... or the stupid-looking glow outline on stage 3 of the dagger.
    Judging from the 2 previous stages, I'd say the glow on stage 3 is just bugged out/incomplete at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    No you won't.
    I will, no question about it. The eye is cool, the tentacles are just horrible, and the overall artwork is boring. Blizzard has never really excelled at making daggers though. They seem to only have two options: Over the top, or plain boring. Ornate daggers with some jewels in it and a sleek blade is something I can't remember seeing any of.

Well i'm exalted with Ravenholdt and i get nothing i wanna join the other side now and take it over.

Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo View Post
    That's your opinion. My opinion is that you have a bad taste.
    Let's stop crying about everything and saying these typical topics of Blizzard art team and such..
    Come on people.
    Not all people are primarily visual, you may be auditory or kinesthetic mainly when it comes to senses, and simply not see what we see. The majority find the art to be bad, and it is.

The exceptions are people who have deviating tastes compared to the rest of the public, and people who just aren't very visual and don't give a crap.

I will, no question about it. The eye is cool, the tentacles are just horrible, and the overall artwork is boring. Blizzard has never really excelled at making daggers though. They seem to only have two options: Over the top, or plain boring. Ornate daggers with some jewels in it and a sleek blade is something I can't remember seeing any of.
    Because it's not like Blizzard said that you couldn't transmorg legendary weapons. Oh wait...

15+ Year Old Account
    I meant you won't since legendaries can't be mogged in any way, whether it's copying from or changing them.

I still think perdition's blade is the standard for how you make an amazing looking dagger. After they changed the model to what it currently is they really stood out. You could be standing in a crowded Org and they would catch your eye. But I do like the look of these, I think the gold outlining of the final version will look better in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.