Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    they should have atleast make wrath more to the colour orange instead of yellow now it looks like a pimped Prayer of mending attack which is good for priest guess they'll just fix that ...

Hopefully we can solo the pick pocketing part, I won't be getting the legendary but it would be cool to get at least one stage of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wrath looks pretty stupid. Looks like some sort of poison effect from 2002, in Morrowind.

Deleted
    Wow, that's so poor O.O. Generic firebolt looks better than this stuff.

Ummm, Where is the Divine Aegis spell effect?????

Deleted
    I think the Shadowbolt is okay. It's mostly the same but more polished. The skull is a bit more cartoony but it's nothing major. Good job overall.

However, I think Wrath looks very boring. Also I think the colour green was more fitting for a Druid.
    And as for Lightning Bolt, I think the new one looks really bad. Especially the weird effect that shrinks in size over a short time. It doesn't make sense.

Wrath looks like prayer of mending, booo! Shadowbolt looks pretty damn nice. Lighting bolt in this video looks more like water than electrical. Dagger stage three looks like a pretty cool french tickler!

Wrath looks more priest/holy like then, druid like... /face palm.

I think the new wrath is not too shabby. It fits the spell name.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Yeah, WHATDAHFACK!? A nature bolt spell turned from GREEN to yellow!? How can anyone be so goddamn F stupid!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!

Dagger...nice if one liked AQ patch I guess..
    Wrath is supposed to be a spell dedicated to sunlight.

It makes sense for it to be yellow. It needs to be a little more light-based, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Wrath graphic is terrible. I understand they're going for a Sun-inspired spell, but that just looks dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Killrogg View Post
    To be honest, I like the second version best. The first is too plain and the final is over the top. (my taste) I guess,
    if you have no need to finish the daggers you could pimp it to the second form, which is potentially NOT legendary and use it for later mogging.
    That way, you would have AWESOME daggers, close to the legandary look, even for later raiding content, while the finished legendary will get you some nice wings without TRUE benefits and weapons you MUST put away quite soon.
    you realise going from runestaff of nordrassil to dragonwrath, while only a 6 ilvl upgrade, adds ~15-20% overall damage right? you realise that a mid-to-high-end geared rogue will be pulling ~55-60k dps every second the 'doesn't consume combo points' proc is up, even before counting the modifier to finisher damage and the stacking agi bonus, neither of which we have official numbers for, which could easily add a huge amount more dps? saying going from stage two to the legendary stage three has no 'true' benefit is ridiculous, it'll be a HUGE bonus, well within the range of 10-20% dps depending on what numbers they finally allocate to the uptime of the combo-point proc, the stacking agi buff, and the increased finisher damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eylieen View Post
    you realise going from runestaff of nordrassil to dragonwrath, while only a 6 ilvl upgrade, adds ~15-20% overall damage right? you realise that a mid-to-high-end geared rogue will be pulling ~55-60k dps every second the 'doesn't consume combo points' proc is up, even before counting the modifier to finisher damage and the stacking agi bonus, neither of which we have official numbers for, which could easily add a huge amount more dps? saying going from stage two to the legendary stage three has no 'true' benefit is ridiculous, it'll be a HUGE bonus, well within the range of 10-20% dps depending on what numbers they finally allocate to the uptime of the combo-point proc, the stacking agi buff, and the increased finisher damage.
    Yes, of course NOW it will have it's benefits on dps, but while all the other stuff can still be used for mogging, if you like, that's impossible for legendaries.
    So you will only see legendaries in cities, for posing, once they are outdated.
    I'm quite aware, that the final item is great and maybe I would look differently on it, if it wasnt the last raid of this adon already.
    But let's say it like this:
    Most rogues will propably be able to obtain the 2nd stage instead of the final, so why not just be happy with these daggers ?
    They're still good for actual content, look better than the final version and can be used for mogging.

If you're a pro, you will propably have this piece finished rather quickly and you want the DPS.
    If you're slower, you would maybe get it done around the end of the expansion, which makes them look outdated, even before the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trapped in the vortex. Thank goodness we have broadband here though.

Wink

I wonder if you loot that decoder ring from [Box of Crackerjacks]?

edit: I should say that it SHOULD come from a box of crackerjacks.
    Television, in their stomachs. Now that, is evolution.

Wrath actually makes sense now! Think, it gives you solar energy right? So, why would it be green? Makes sense huh?!

I hope they won't make it much harder in 10-man. Dragonwrath now is really hard to end in its content in 10-man. But it's okay with a pre-end-content stuff, because you can use it in the next. But with this dagger it would be stupid. I agree to not to make guilds split their team into 2 or 3 10-mans (to be honest: i don't know if any 25-man guild would change their way of raiding, because of some1's loot...). I think the proper rate would be 3:2 in 25- and 10-mans (not that 5:2 like with the staff). But i don't really care, we don't have a rogue in our 10-man team...:P

Awesome animations. Love it.

Clearly the game needed new spells graphic effects, like in WotLK Naxxaramas right?!

Dont know if this has been brought up or not, and I'm to lazy to go back and look through the sea of posts, but has anyone noticed the scrolling reflection on the blade while its in its legendary form? I can't make out what it is. I don't know anything aboot making videos and what not, so for all I know it could also be a reflection of surroundings....but there are no surroundings in that video. Would be a slick extra animation that makes you take a few looks at it.

Shadow Bolt - now with added demonic evilitude! Ligntning Bolt - now... looks like a lightning bolt! Wrath - lolwut? Here lemme throw some pixie dust mashed with fireflies at you! Weaksauce blizz, fucking weaksauce.