Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i really like the new Lightning Bolt effects C: i always wanted to leave a little lightning trail behind and i like it =D!

15+ Year Old Account
    When i see the new wratch, my soul cries

10+ Year Old Account
    Its ok I suppose they could of done better with the spell FX.
    Last edited by ognomad; 2011-09-30 at 08:49 PM.

Wrath looks like ass. The final stage of the dagger is hilariously bad. Interesting though that the quests for the dagger have to do with the uncorrupted black dragon egg. Hmmmm....

As a boomkin Im im sickened by the new wrath spell. Yellow! It looks terrible. They could have at least made it some sort of cool green color as druids are about nature. Im thinking of rerolling a shaman now. Well not really but gratz to locks and shammys on your new COOL spell.

is it just me or do the tentacles on the final form of the daggers kinda kill it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    is it just me or do the tentacles on the final form of the daggers kinda kill it ..
    I personally like stage 2 more. the final form makes me think "squidblade"

Edit; This just came to me, The most ironic part of the final form looking like a squid is that blizz said "how silly would it be to transmog a dagger to look like a fish" I think the real reason they didnt want people to do that is it would infringe on their later idea's for later legendaries!!! the next one "the swordfishsword!" xD hahaha
    Last edited by Vengfulr3ap3r; 2011-09-30 at 11:32 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love the new Sham & Lock spells, good job Blizz. However being a Druid, I'm not a big fan of the wrath changes. It's supposed to be a nature spell, and it doesn't look very "naturey" with the golden look. I do appreciate them trying to give us a little change, but I think they could do something much better. Wrath looks almost as lame as Starsurge now.

The hunter multi-shot has a new graphic effect as well.

soul calibur is coming to wow! lol it looks so similar it's pretty funny http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs25/i/20...D_by_sc6rp.jpg also i'm pretty sure everyone is gonna have to mute wow (the few ppl who are still even playing with sound) since all of the new spells have a really annoying sound!

Deleted
    Shadowbolt looks good. Wrath and Lightning Bolt is however worse than before in my opinion.

Finally! Lightning Bolt looks bad ass. The way it currently looks is soo damn boring

I kind of liked launching a dark purple orb over an ugly skull as a warlock, but not too different, its been a hard to tell skull figure for a while now since TBC or WotLK. The trail effect is nice though. Lightning bolt I think everybody can agree with, looks great, seems to glitch though on side view. Lastly, wrath, I feel the same way as I did with shadow bolt. There was actually a projectile of some sort being launched, now its this orange/yellow color flashlight beams. Deadly rays of light *turns on flashlight and throws dust*.

Wrath is supposed to be our nature spell. Did they accidentally think we are Paladins casting Holy Wrath? Maybe I will get used to it....

Deleted
    It is true that the wrath spell could use more orange and look more fiery instead of sparkly holy, plus at the end it should have toughest force in spell effect, not fade a little just when it hits. That golden effect really do bring a holy priest into my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Seems ok... im more intrested on the raid grind part of these quest gather x amount of thingies etc
    Exactly. I'm worried about the daggers taking way longer than the staff did solely because only 1 class can use it. This will make me extremely sad.
    LOLINFRACTED

I'm loving the Eye of Mordor in the final stage dagger, I have to admit.

Deleted
    First of all I think that the reason for the wrath change is to make it more orbevius which eclipse it bennefits from. Second of all i think it's a shame that they changed shaman, warlock and druid filler nukes without changeing the perhaps most borring spell filler of all. I am of course talking about mindflay. I mea have you ever seen a more dull spell effect? It could at least have some sort of special effeect when it hits the target.

I do hope that they will change this soon with the rest of the range dps filler nukes.

Druid and warlock look awesome, (though the wrath spell looks a little priesty and less sunny) the shaman one looks TERRIBLE. My poor shaman

But my lucky lock and druid!

Edit: Just realized rewatching it... the Wrath spell seems to have NO effect when hitting the target... It just disappears LAME, hopefully it will get fixed.
    Last edited by Auro; 2011-10-02 at 01:49 AM.

its very sad to see the new druids spell cast like this i mean its Yellow For Gods sake witch is no where close to the nature ......well....lemon are yellow ...so um....yeh ..