Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    dont need new wrath !! need new moonkin models !!

---------- Post added 2011-10-03 at 11:45 AM ----------

more legendary weapons for rogue pls, MOOOREE !!! -_-

lb is still not quite as cool looking as chain lightning, but def an improvement. ty blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new Lightning Bolt and Shadow Bolt, but Wrath doesn't seem right. It's not bad, but I'd prefer it if they tweaked it to look more powerful. Currently it just reminds me of someone throwing sparkly sand.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

I like the Shadowbolt and lighting bolt its really cool, but wrath its not bad but it could be better. Also i think blizzard should also change animation on Mind flay.

Deleted
    Is it me, or is the only part of that rogue legendary quest which requires raiding is the pickpocketing bit? Maybe I misread something, I wasn't too thorough. Even so, that's pretty cool. Also, are they rogue only?

Deleted
    Cant wait for more info on Fangs of the Father questline, sounds exciting. i miss Ravenholdt and farming lockboxes for them !

---------- Post added 2011-10-03 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by quadraticlord View Post
    Is it me, or is the only part of that rogue legendary quest which requires raiding is the pickpocketing bit? Maybe I misread something, I wasn't too thorough. Even so, that's pretty cool. Also, are they rogue only?
    Rogue only, yes.

What's up with the Shadow Bolt trail disappearing as soon as the projectile leaves the screen? Not much of an upgrade if it doesn't display properly. I know there are very few times when you're projectiles will be offscreen, but I'd hate to be totally immersed in a great encounter and notice that.