The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Finally ordered the Steelseries World of Warcraft Legendary Edition Mouse!

Yes, finally i've ordered it. Steelseries website still says"Notify Me". Gamestop, Fry's Electronics, and Best Buy all have nothing on their websites about pre-ordering. Yet, I finally found it on Amazon. And it was ready to ship. No pre-order necessary. Thanks Steelseries for notifying me. Seems to happen with them everytime. I once waited for a product to be available at Gamestop for one week after Best Buy had it physically in stock. By the second week I told Gamestop forget it and picked it up that same day from Best Buy with $15 2 (maybe 3) year warranty! So much for buying from retailers...

I buy so much online now that it takes almost 1/4 of a gas tank just so I can venture into the city (I live in the Santa Cruz mountains). I get off work at 7 am and don't feel like stickin around until stores open at 9 and usually 10. So online seems better and can often be cheaper! The mouse is currently in transit!
    "Quit rolling your fat, greasy, cheetos grubbing fingers all over the keyboard!" - Random Burning Crusade Raider circa 2007
    "...tinkering with hardware...more or less electric LEGO for masochists." - Partial quote from Joel Johnson of Kotaku.com
    1/11/06 N/A Ten Day Guest Pass Expired = Vanilla Veteran Proof! (Haters still gonna hate)
    Never forget, that you were warned about the Mists of Pandaria. YOU were WARNED! (10/21/11)

Deleted
    Grats on your new purchase.

Sorry if I'm hijacking your thread, but I really want to hear from users about this mouse.
    I'm also researching for a new mouse and I narrowed down to 2.
    Couple of weeks back I was pretty sure I'll get myself an Mionix Naos 5000, but now SS is out and extra buttons and overall shape and finish looks good. I'm really concerned about that glossy plastic on top and it's lenght being only 115 cm tho. It is big enough and confortable?
    So, wich one between the two? How do you like SS LE? Cant wait for you to get it and give us your opinions, as online reviews are very critical about that glossy finish on long gaming sesions. In my country will be available in 2 weeks and I want to put a pre-order any time soon if I decide in SS's favor.

P.S. I dont want a Naga!
    Last edited by mmoc8b3732cdc5; 2011-09-30 at 10:51 AM.