Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't think you can just lolstrike everything in the instance and one shot all mobs, you can't. Some things can still kill you, especially some of the trash packs if you pull too many.
    But other than that, don't move during Flame Wreath, as that can still kill you, and you're good. But Chess is quite difficult to do if you don't know how to solo it. It requires a lot of planning and thinking, something most Warriors aren't good at.

Prince is a joke, pop all CD's and he dies in less than a minute.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Don't think you can just lolstrike everything in the instance and one shot all mobs, you can't. Some things can still kill you, especially some of the trash packs if you pull too many.
    But other than that, don't move during Flame Wreath, as that can still kill you, and you're good. But Chess is quite difficult to do if you don't know how to solo it. It requires a lot of planning and thinking, something most Warriors aren't good at.

Really? As prot there's literally no trash that can kill you. When I was getting my prot warriors rep up i'd pull the first boss without killing any trash, and kill all the trash that comes no prob. And in Moroes room I pull all the trash (while I was working on rep) but you can just skip straight to moroes if you're good at avoiding the patrols. Really prot is faceroll for trash, then I go fury for bosses.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I solo kara all the time.

But I usually like to bring a friend with me, because it's easier to win if you can control your king/warlock and healers better with 2 people, and thus highly increases your chances of winning.

Though... One time I had Echo of Medivh sit his king in fire. That was funny.

but rocket boosts + the first 3 floors of trash leading up to moroes is awesome w/ Bladestorm. SO MUCH LOOT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post

I gather up all the dancing trash in the beginning and multi shot it 2 or three times just to see how much dps i can get. Trash isn't hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Deleted
    NO,you cant solo any raid you always need the help from som1 just to get inside

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    yes, you can with ease. Chess is abit tricky though.
    chess isn't so much tricky as RNG

get a second and it is real easy, but with one you are relying on RNG, though there is basic strategy you want to do, king queen pawns, queen night up and turned, then wait and mvoe king out of fire, etc.

---------- Post added 2011-10-02 at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    NO,you cant solo any raid you always need the help from som1 just to get inside
    not true, I can get grouped with myself(alt) and raid that way, i do it all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joodoc View Post
    not true, I can get grouped with myself(alt) and raid that way, i do it all the time
    yeah but you still need the group even if it is with yourself

Takes like 8min to kill all bosses and 1hr to do chess lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan is easy. All of the bosses are easy, with the exception of Chess and Netherspite. For chess, just keep the King, Queen, and Healers out of Fire and you'll be fine. Also move as many people as close to the battle as possible. Takes some practice, you'll get it eventually.

As for Netherspite...just move him to the back and have all of the beams on you. He dies before the nether phase, even as a tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

yes you can, the only hard part is the chess event, but the rest is just easy
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Whenever I solo old content, I usually go as Prot, Shockwave is incredible on tons of mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    Whenever I solo old content, I usually go as Prot, Shockwave is incredible on tons of mobs.
    Whirlwind is much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    yeah but you still need the group even if it is with yourself
    1.) Create trial account
    2.) Level to 10
    3.) Log in to trial character, invite it to raid
    4.) "X" that window off
    5.) Go enjoy soloing raids.

Many of us have been doing it for months. =)

And yeah, warriors were soloing Kara at 80. Now it's just a breeze. 2 shot everything, laugh at bosses, pull the entire Curator room and laugh at the memories. Look up a chess video on youtube and hope for luck (since it's 100% luck based anyway) and enjoy Gorehowl.

Have fun!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Karazhan is really easy to solo you can normally do it within an hour, Chess is sometimes challenging but that is only because of RNG. Good Luck on the mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it could mostly be solo'd at 80, it was made even easier at 85, I haven't done it since like January and lost more interest in doing it when they nerfed the gold gained from it but I've been tempted to try it again now that I'm much, much, much better geared just to see how it would go. I'm sure I'll still suck on Chess... >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accaris View Post
    Whirlwind is much better.
    Whirlwind has a cap on how many targets it can do damage to.

Shockwave does not have this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Whirlwind has a cap on how many targets it can do damage to.

Shockwave does not have this.
    Not to nit pick, as I also prefer Prot for running older raids, but Whirlwind is uncapped now and by far the best warrior AoE option with the Meat Cleaver talent. Also, fury has ridiculously insane self heals and probably better survivability over all for old raid boss soloing.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Not to nit pick, as I also prefer Prot for running older raids, but Whirlwind is uncapped now and by far the best warrior AoE option with the Meat Cleaver talent. Also, fury has ridiculously insane self heals and probably better survivability over all for old raid boss soloing.
    Oh right, I'm showing my lack of keeping up with updates and I even remember when they uncapped the amount of targets WW can hit, my bad!
    I actually go Fury when I solo MC/Kara/etc. I just use Prot when I do bosses with the trash linked to its pull when I don't feel like killing trash groups individually.