Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

solo kara as warrior 85?

can i solo karazahn as i heard that grom hellscrems axe drops from a boss in there

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, you can with ease. Chess is abit tricky though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Easy peasy up to chess.
    (Chess are tricky regardless of class)

Yeh kara is easy, chess is tricky but can be done, think there are loads of guides on youtube etc.

Deleted
    It's incredibly easy to do so, you just have to ensure you don't get caught in any stupid mechanics of fights.

Aran's Flame Wreath comes to mind, it's unnecessary damage and even though it is a level 70 raid you can still die from it if you're being brainless (My friend an 85 Paladin died from it last night - Oh the laughs).

Chess is simple enough just make sure you keep your warchief out of the fire (Or king, depending on faction), and throw out the poison clouds from the warlock whenever possible - Within bloodlust is ideal, a few of those can take down the opposing leader in no time provided Medivh doesn't cheat too much.

There's also the trash after Chess that hit like a truck but again, be careful and you shouldn't suffer too many issues.

You can solo the entire dungeon, even the chess event. And it is the last boss, Prince Malchazzar, that drops Gorehowl.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Chess is 100% luck, sometimes you don't even have to do anything but stand there, other times it's completely one-sided against you.

Deleted
    i got 2x gorehowls, its ez as fuck, except the chess event ye

Effortless with the exception of chess.

Deleted
    Of course there's also Netherspite but if you're a DPS spec and can kill him within the first beams / ethereal phase, it's all good - Just make sure he never EVER gets the green.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Of course there's also Netherspite but if you're a DPS spec and can kill him within the first beams / ethereal phase, it's all good - Just make sure he never EVER gets the green.
    Though he is an optional boss that doesn't need to be defeated to progress through the dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    Though he is an optional boss that doesn't need to be defeated to progress through the dungeon.
    Of course but it's always fun to do a full clear anyway, there's more than just the axe from there that's good for vanity..

It's a joke really. Also, for Chess make a macro like so:

/cancelaura Control Piece

Saves you those few seconds on having to right click the portrait of the piece and mouse down to "Dismiss".
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

i solo Kara every week in like 30mins, the chess can be a nightmare sometimes, you just have to hope your opponent throws the king to middle early so you can burn him with your wizard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    if you want an axe that's almost identical to gorehowl but cba doing kara weekly, you can keep running blood furance on normal, the axe "Warsong Howling axe" drops in there from the last boss and is pretty much the exact same in terms of appearnce. just a few jagged bits missing off the top.

Deleted
    Did it with my rogue a week or so ago. Didnt dropp below 50% on any of the bosses, and they were dead in a min or so.

Like everyone else said, Chess is tricky as fuck. Took me 1h+ to complete it, oh the anger.

For chess, first thing I found I should do is to open up room for the warchief/warlock to move if Medivh cheats on them. After that, use the warlock to spam damage and warchief to cleave multiples if the opportunity arises.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    You can solo the entire dungeon, even the chess event. And it is the last boss, Prince Malchazzar, that drops Gorehowl.
    netherspite is soloable?

how?

i have a lot of probs wiht him as a ret pala

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    netherspite is soloable?

how?

Just burn him popping all cds standing on the green beam. I do khara weekly up to chess (too lazy to try :P)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    netherspite is soloable?

how?

Hog as many beams as you can and zerg him down.
    First time I killed him (shaman), I've tried it on a whim, not remembering neither effects nor positions of the beams.
    He went down like a chump.