Deleted

Can't join Battlefield 3 open beta for PC, please help.

Im about to play BF3 beta, but i face a problem like ALOT of other people do.
    I did download origin-beta and made an account blabla and downloaded it.
    Got into the website where i can press '' multiplayer quick match '' but when i press it i get this error message: '' Failed to ping closest servers, please try again. If this happens frequently, check your firewall settings. ''
    I donno what firewall settings i have to check? i have tried to turn the firewall off but nope.
    Also downloaded the drivers for my gpu as they recomended on the site.
    people were talking about an accent over some ''e'' in the folder that had to be changed, but my BF3 game isnt in origin folder, it automaticly was installed into electronic arts, with the name '' Battlefield 3-beta ''

So thing is, Do anyone know how i can solve the problem and start playing?
    thanks

Deleted
    Have you tried actually using the server browser rather than the quick match?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linuilas View Post
    Have you tried actually using the server browser rather than the quick match?
    got that answer from other soursers, currently trying to join but ofc of all 60 servers or somethng all are 32/32, but now im in a queue and no error message so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure the plugins you had to download installed correctly or just reinstall them. That could also be giving you a problem. I know when I tried last night I got all kinds of errors but I was still put in a game haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    The quick game option seems to be broke. Myself and a few of my friends can't use it, get the same error as you do, I'd say just stick with server browser

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using firefox? I also got that error while using firefox, so i tried Internet explorer as much as I hate it, but atleast it worked then.

Deleted
    Now ive been playing for 1h but i got error 2 message.. any idea?

15+ Year Old Account
    We already have a BF3 thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Battlefield-3
    Please post there.