Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

the WoW mouse sucks..

so, i changed my wow mouse, and look that this..

any had this problem?

Cheap mouse+WoW branding= Expensive mouse

Deleted
    yeah.. got my naga now man

ofc. get a real mouse. i prefer logitechs.

Technology hates you. I never had this problem.

i love the wow mouse but sadly mine looks 10 million times worse then yours and i had to put tape on it because i was getting shocked by it -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harpoaian View Post
    i love the wow mouse but sadly mine looks 10 million times worse then yours and i had to put tape on it because i was getting shocked by it -.-
    jesus, im lucky then! i thought my looked bad lol

Looks to me like you play WoW too much.

In all seriousness though, get the Naga, its a much superior mouse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Same thing here, the collor comes off very fast and those extra buttons between main buttons and scroll wheel keep getting stuck.
    Also, due to those buttons your fingers are spread unnaturally far. The only reason i still use this mouse is because im used to the keybindings i set on them now, and my hands are quite big, while most gaming mice are quite small.

I have some paint faded away where the palm rests, and it makes it look kind of ugly, but no defects in its functionality. Its been working well for close to two years now. I'm sure the other multi-button mice from Razr and whatnot for the same price are better because its what they specialize in, but I'm really happy with my WoW mouse. I watched the video with no sound but I saw the paint was faded everywhere and the left mouse button wasn't staying seated anymore. It looks to me like this mouse received some extremely heavy use because I've been playing a decent amount of WoW on mine for a long time now.

TLDR: Other gaming mice are probably better but I wouldn't say the WoW mouse sucks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The first gaming mouse I bought was the WoW mouse, back in late 2008. It was the worst piece of garbage I have ever owned. Changed to a logitech when the side buttons stopped working after a few weeks. Gave that to my dad when I bought my Naga, and never looked back. Both the logitech and the Naga still work great. I will never buy another WoW themed product again.

I wanted to like my wow mouse and used it for a while since it wasnt cheap, but yeah it's bad overall. Looks like crap in short order, too wide.

Naga give's you a way better advantage then any mouse on the market, Plus it doesnt feel cheap like the WoW mouse does. Sorry to see that you waisted the money on that Wow Mouse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furiex View Post
    Naga give's you a way better advantage then any mouse on the market, Plus it doesnt feel cheap like the WoW mouse does. Sorry to see that you waisted the money on that Wow Mouse
    yeah its sad =/

got my nagamouse tho, works just fine to that im using it to (plays other games than wow aswell)

but the button i have used the moast is the "loot" button (right side) works perfeckt, but the rest is just trashed :S dosent work

Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    Same thing here, the collor comes off very fast and those extra buttons between main buttons and scroll wheel keep getting stuck.
    Also, due to those buttons your fingers are spread unnaturally far. The only reason i still use this mouse is because im used to the keybindings i set on them now, and my hands are quite big, while most gaming mice are quite small.
    got a big hand too, kinda liked the size of the mouse, but then again, the rest was just garbage :S

o.O''' Wow that really sucks..
    Ive actually been thinking of buying that thing since i thought it looked cool and all.. But i think i'll pass now.
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

I got myself a Naga. Now it is annoying to use anything but for gaming now that I am used to the number pad on the side. However, someone mentioned logitech? I'm glad you apparently have good luck with them. Every logitech product I've seen used breaks down horribly.

10+ Year Old Account
    got the the first Wow mouse, still works fine after years and the color didn't come off yet. and yes i use it everyday for college, WoW and all other games. guess i'm just lucky.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok so your paint wore off, my Logitech did the same thing. It's because of the amount of time spent using it and the sweat rubbing from your palm. As far as the busted buttons, well, I don't know what kind of care you took with your equipment.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

My friend bought the Steelseries WoW mouse when it first came out and upgraded to a better mouse within about 4 months IIRC. He had faded paint, side buttons that slowly stopped working, and just the mouse falling apart in general.

Roccat kone+ is awesome...WoW mouse sucks.