Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Well does it still work? If so, what's the big deal? Your hand probably covers it 12 hours of the day anyways.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    Those el cheapo mouses are kinda bad, wow logo on them does not make them any better sadly.

Imho the Logitech G5 is still the best gaming mouse you can get.

That's the original Steelseries WoW mouse, I own the Cataclysm variant and it's amazing.

I'd also recommend washing your hands more often - it's the grime and oils that strip away the finish of the plastic. 2 years and you managed to make it that ugly? I'd hate to see it up close with all the grunge.

Deleted

Your new mouse that you should invest in.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Imho the Logitech G5 is still the best gaming mouse you can get.
    Agreed assuming you can find one, bought mine new for 60-70USD three or four years back and haven't been able to find one that didn't cost about the same I payed(used), for less than 150$(New) or actually available to purchase from anyone but Ebay/Amazon(Newegg and other retailers don't carry it anymore) to replace mine.

Had the Wires in the G5 cord break right next to the mouse and attempted to fix it myself(was out of warranty as far as I could tell) but to no avail, I'm now using some crappy 2 button mouse with what I can only assume to be running at a horrible 200dpi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using a Gigabyte Ghost mouse for quite some time now. It doesn't carry the horrid price tag the WoW mouse does but it still performs well enough for my own tastes. It doesn't seem to have problems with the wear and tear that was showing a year in on my old mouse either.

Yours for only £41~

as for the WoW mouse; I've heard many tales (no pun intended) about a variety of gaming mice and there are those that have generally good reviews with some bad experiences mixed in. The WoW mouse seems to get a polar opposite; the bad reviews make up the bulk of the pile and the good experiences are the dusting on top of the expensive shitcake that that mouse is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesur View Post

Your new mouse that you should invest in.
    that's the one i went for.