Deleted

[Holy] Chakra in 5-mans

Hey guys,

I recently dinged my priest lv85. I geared her a bit for ZA/ZG healing by going shadow. Now that I'm feeling comfortable to give healing a try, I started to wonder...

What chakra are you guys using for 5-mans in general and why? I mean... I can't help but think most priests tend to stick with 1 chakra during a 5-man fight (in raids you usually know whether you'll be raid healing or tank healing mostly).

Which Chakra works out best in the end for doing both(for ZA/ZG, keeping tanks topped and healing up party members who fail as well)?

Cheers in advance!

Deleted
    Serenity for tank healing which is what you will be doing most of the time. Switch to Sanctuary for when the aoe dmg gets rough.

15+ Year Old Account
    5-mans are (surprisingly?) the place where I switch between Chakras the most depending on the damage pattern. So just play around with it

i switch depending on the fight.

5 mans are really where Chakra shines tbh... for the most part you'll want to be in Serenity since you can roll Renews with Heal and get the insta-cast HW:Serenity... but when shit hits the fan pop over to HW:Sanc for burst AoE and shorter CD on CoH
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby View Post
    depending on the damage pattern
    This is what you need to think about as a holy priest. If there's pretty much only single-target damage against the tank and then maaaaaybe a bit of damage to one or two other, then go Serenity. But in a fight like High Priestess Kilnara in ZG or Jan'alai in ZA, where there's potential for a lot of damage to everyone, Sanctuary is awesome.