Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a video game movie:

It will be awful.
    I really liked the way they did with the Prince of Persia movie! I really liked it.

Deleted
    I WANT MILA KUNIS AS ALEXSTRASZA!!!
    but srsly, she would be fcking perfectly fitting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwek View Post
    I really liked the way they did with the Prince of Persia movie! I really liked it.
    Really? Seriously? It was awful! As stated the ONLY decent live-action video game movie adaptation was Silent Hill

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Really? Seriously? It was awful! As stated the ONLY decent live-action video game movie adaptation was Silent Hill
    Is it true that Sean Bean was in that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Is it true that Sean Bean was in that?
    A miracle in it's own right that was

Deleted
    A miracle in it's own right that was
    And is it true that... that he didn't die before the film's conclusion?!

Deleted
    And is it true that... that he didn't die before the film's conclusion?!
    Not even a close up shot of his dieing face

Im still waiting, still excited, even tho its kinda dead, almost forgot bout this.

Deleted
    Those "casting rumors" sound like they were just made up by the people running the website tbh

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    I dont want it all.Yes I said it.

Its gonna ruin WoWs reputation Im telling ya.
    by the time this movie releases, wow will be dead and we all will be playing Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

You won't see it start production for more than 4 years. If WoW retains its popularity, then you will have a movie.
    Last edited by Baker St Irregulars; 2011-10-01 at 12:44 PM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...56691?page=1#0

I'm trying to collect all of the complaints regarding the transmogrifier, and put them together with reasonable solutions in that thread. Please visit that thread and help support the solutions to these complaints.

Deleted
    Not even a close up shot of his dieing face
    We'll I'll be fucked! He hasn't pulled that off since his breakout in Sharpe!

Deleted
    It'll probably be for casuals anyway.. you know.. no effort to get in to (no rating).. free loot (free popcorn).. and they will still wipe and annoy everyone (asking questions through out)

Deleted
    Kunis as garona. yes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nag View Post
    It'll probably be for casuals anyway.. you know.. no effort to get in to (no rating).. free loot (free popcorn).. and they will still wipe and annoy everyone (asking questions through out)

Oh look another misconception of casuals

The Warcraft movie will be a great vessel to regain people's interest in the game when it comes out in a few years. Regardless if you're not still playing the game, you'll most likely want to see it. Most people I knew who read the LotR books did so many many years before the movies came out, and after they saw the first movie it totally rekindled their interest in the books and most went out and repurchased the books and various merchandise. It worked the same for people who never read the books, it sparked a new interest in it. Sure, Warcraft isn't LotR, and doesn't have the vast fanbase that LotR has...but, Warcraft is pretty widely known and the movie could be beyond lucrative in a variety of ways if the movie is done even halfway well.

Anyone see Kunis as a Blood Elf she just looks too much like the one in TBC cinematic intro

i think they gave up

Excellent, the story will then be turned into an East vs West anvilicious political commentary. Featuring a proud race of noble savages with a matriarchal society filled with hyper competent badass action girls with no personality aside from the fact they have tits and can scowl with their idiot male counterparts who exist only to further illustrate how awesome the former category is. Meanwhile they will be assailed by a race of imperialistic humans who use terms like 'fight terror with terror' and 'preemptive attack'. Oh yeah, and there will be a love story throw in somewhere.
    I don`t think anyone would give a shit about a generic plot (would be blizzards fault because they would be the ones writing the script and story anyways) if he could bring the visual wonder that was in AVATAR. Seriously..... the space battles alone would be worth 12$ to watch.

---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 03:31 PM ----------

Jeremy Irons would make a great Anduin Lothar. He has the experience, is the right age, and if he worked out a bit im betting he could get to about the right build. Or if he grew his hair out he could be a great Terenas/Llane.