Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Spore bat! It's kind of fun lol

ive never got it i dont have a tank #-#

Quote Originally Posted by Falkus View Post
    I hate you. I've farmed Strat for that mount a bajillion times over and it just would never drop.

As for the topic: I got the Green Proto-drake mount in one satchel. I don't know how much cash I spent on numerous characters purchasing the egg from the Oracles getting everything BUT the drake. I give up "farming" the egg and do a random dungeon - first one of the day, I might add - and I get the drake. I'm sure there's a punchline or something hidden here. I'll be damned if I can figure it out, though.
    You'll hate me then. I had a friend who went into Strat with 2 guildies (I was in the same guild, but didn't go) during LK. On their first run, the mount dropped. They ran it 2 more times and it dropped 2 more times. Three runs, three people, three mounts. Guild chat was exploding at this point so they ran it a 4th time for shits and giggles.

It. fucking. dropped. again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Teldrassil Sproutling, only time i have gotten anything other than a Pot of some sort

10+ Year Old Account
    Green Proto-Drake and Deathcharger Reins and like.. 12pets or something
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton