Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What is your constant dps as RET?

How much dps are you guys doing currently as Ret. I'm a prot pally and im thinking about using ret as an offspec. I've heard of people doing 25k constantly (not burst). I was just wondering what you guys were hitting.

i reguarly pull 6k dps on my pally, they need a buff badly.

Deleted
    My Pala is doing like 14.5k on dummy with my poo ret set(like 340 ilvl-ish, still have some greens, nothing really gemmed/enchanted lol), since my main is holy.
    Got the 2h mace from Zul Gurub though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamonthealmighty View Post
    You're doing it wrong. I pull 20-25k+ most of the time depending on the RNG...of course the 25k being on a good RNG night :P
    Last edited by Deal; 2011-09-30 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    around 20-22k most of the time depends much on my initial burst phase wether i top meter at the end of the fight or not

Deleted

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamonthealmighty View Post
    If you're only 6k as ret at 85 then your doing something way wrong. My 74 mage can do that pretty easily.

Deleted
    There is no constant DPS as ret in Cata, brah .

Sad, yet true...

i mean like DPS when youre done with your initial burst lol

Deleted
    How is this thread in any way helpful or constructive if people just say a random number without providing armoury and WoL links?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guilds still take Ret's to raids? lol

Bounce between 30k-34k need a heroic Sulfuras badly -_-

'bout 60-70k np
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    'bout 60-70k np
    still lower then Nelda

In zandoms depending on buffs and how much I milk the pots im between 22(za)-27k(zg) overall in ilvl 264 gear. Most ive done on a boss was 29k (excluding zanzil which was closer to 45k on a perfect rng).
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I don't have any logs, and ret is not my main spec, but on fights that require me to DPS, I stay around 17-19k in ~359 item level gear (a mix of ZA/ZG clear thru Firelands armor).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Munk View Post
    In zandoms depending on buffs and how much I milk the pots im between 22(za)-27k(zg) overall in ilvl 264 gear. Most ive done on a boss was 29k (excluding zanzil which was closer to 45k on a perfect rng).
    Damn! You must have topped the meters in ICC25 back in the day.