Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stand and fight combats I tend to range from 25-28k depending on the RNG monster, this week on Baleroc I did 27.6.

This is our log from Tuesday night where we went 6/7 normal modes, then called it. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/sw28t44p082nzslq/

I got my shoulder token from Staghelm that night, so I was still operating with T11 2pc and T12 2pc during this log. Looking forward to finding out what I can do next week.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oodtm/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCosby View Post
    Don't under-estimate the power of geared/skilled Rets...
    ...add "luck" there and we're talking... even with 380+ gear and perfect skill the randomness of procs can cause a difference of several thousand dps in the same fight. Which we all knew already ofc.

Just started this week to raid 25hc again. (was in a 10man before, therefore i'm missing some rather common pieces of loot (shannox neck for exampele >_<)

Did 31,7k on baleroc while being THE ONLY FUCKING MELEE TO GET COUNTDOWN (especially happy since the first one fell into my zealotry/wings-uptime) and lost about 6-7s on the boss while dodging raidmembers to reach the lazy ranged that refused to move.

Had an itemlevel of 382 (rockin a 372,378 rings) at that time and am quite pleased with the result.
    Looking forward to next wednesday, with two new rings, new bracers and at least a better neck than last time.

Well, happy to raid 25hc again and hoping to continue my top10 logs from icc/early cata.

as for the links (so nobody say i'll talk out of my ass)

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/mg5js...?s=4420&e=4709
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A9/advanced

remember, first 25man raid since a good half year

Nevertheless, words of advice are much appreciated if someone of the more accomplished rets wants to take a look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davoo2080 View Post
    Damn! You must have topped the meters in ICC25 back in the day.
    if your pally didnt top meters back in ICC he was shit, our pally had worse gear than me (fury warrior) and alot of the time he owned me. But that was before HP.

if u have 375 ilvl u can get about 24k dps on ragnaros 10 man normal mode for example approximately and of course there is always the RNG , Divine purpouse and Art of War procs, and the boss mechanics .

Quote Originally Posted by Sieroth View Post
    i mean like DPS when youre done with your initial burst lol
    I burst to like 28k and then it drops to around 20-22k fluctuating of course. On the dummy.
    Last edited by davep; 2011-10-01 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    I burst to like 28k and then it drops to around 20-22k fluctuating of course. On the dummy.
    couple of weeks ago spent some time on the dummy with recounts real time dps graph on screen. A bit laggy and with my not so good gear on some burst phases (no GoAK or pots just AW/Z) was doing 25k then 2 mins later could do 50k, during the burst. After 10 minutes got so disillusioned with random as I'd never realised just how big a spread I could get.

But it did explain why on Beth I could nuke a drone down pretty much on my own and then next burst phase I could hardly touch it.

V. disillusioned soon to be ex ret player

18-28k, hovering around the 22-24k for an "average" on Bale. Fail player is fail

*edit*

Almost broke 40k in 5 mans though. So close...

I average about 18k on a good day, 16k on a not so hot day. Many bosses I can get around 20 if it's an exceptional day and I'm doing everything right and the kill of the boss falls in just the right time.

I'm really looking forward to getting a better weapon, hope Shannox drops that axe tomorrow, which will increase my dps by quite a bit.

Deleted
    My dps is around 28 -31k on a Baleroc style fight depending on proc's but you asked about constant dps there is no constant dps for Ret's it fluctuat to much and you have no real controle over it.

Ilv atm 379
    Last edited by mmoca96a14e87a; 2011-10-01 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    20s when my lucks not to hot.
    30s when the stars aline.

Deleted
    20-30k seems about average for me depending on fights and how lucky you get.

10+ Year Old Account
    29,5k baleroc with all items 378 and 2 lvl 359(eng head and ring). not a single 391 or 384...sadly

can't wait to get a better weapon, at least

edit: 10 man raid, ranged heavy groups, just a warrior with me

eh, in about 370 iLvl gear, as my OS, i burst open at about 36k-ish, then level off after burst at about 27-29k in 25 mans, not sure in 10 mans. was rocking 2pc t11 and no t12 for the last fight, got 2pc t12 this week, so maybe itll be higher next week.
    If you do not stand for something, you will fall for anything.

im enjoying realing all the inflated numbers and stretched truths in here, thank you
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    Could you all post your ilvl or armory before you just throw out a number? I played ret today on a premade ptr-char and damn was it hard, I averaged about 15k with full 378-gear with proper enchants gems & reforges. Hats off to all who decide to try retri-dps and do good with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    im enjoying realing all the inflated numbers and stretched truths in here, thank you
    Was thinking the exact same thing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Where does the OP ask for help? He's just asking how much dps paladins do on the average, so those are the answers he gets..
    It has nothing to do with whether or not the original poster asked for help. The point is that people's answers are totally meaningless without some context (gear, progression level, quality of their guild, etc), and some proof that they're not just pulling DPS numbers out of their arse.

Hi, I sadly pull around 16K up to 18K on a good day, and it really been upsetting me as of late.
    I know I can do better but no idea how to fix it. ANY help would be nice.
    373 Ilvl and here is my armory

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Holyfate/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    The numbers here depress me. On good RNG 24k is the highest I ever hit. On bad ones 19k.