Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well I do beileve I am happy with my 4.3 ghz self computer overclock. I am a bit worried about what Xuvial had said, should I honestly be worried about that? If I am passing these burn tests and everything is stable is there seriously much worry? I would think my board with tpu technology would be satisfactory with auto overclocks. If I click the button again, I could probably even go higher. o.O

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep the BCLK at 100MHz and OC it yourself. Use the multiplier, 43x, 44x, and so on. And the voltage changing I PM'd you, .005 or .01 at a time.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I just checked the bios to see what the auto clock had done, and everything is set on auto besides 2 settings.

BCLK/PCIE Frequency 103.0
    Multiplier changed to 42.

Besides that all the settings are the same. The results yield an overclock slightly to the ram which pass my ram test and a 4327 mhz oc.
    This isn't safe?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    (On my laptop, letting Prime95 running uninterupted)

Think I'm quite lucky with my chip. Got a 4.5Ghz overclock at 1.216V. Max temps are 57* C on core 0 and 3, while max temps are 59* C on 1 and 2

Got the Noctua NH-C14 in a Xigmatek Elysium. Super cold combo! Also I can probably lower the voltage as 1.216 was a random number i typed in that seemed good

Well I did a manual overclock of the multiplier and came out with 4.4 ghz my first try 100% stable in prime95 ect. The cool thing is I can leave my voltage settings at automatic, and it will compsensate and run low when needed and increase as high as needed for the overclock to function correctly.

Self adjusting voltage with smart technology ftw. Computers are going in the right direction

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moddy View Post
    Well I did a manual overclock of the multiplier and came out with 4.4 ghz my first try 100% stable in prime95 ect. The cool thing is I can leave my voltage settings at automatic, and it will compsensate and run low when needed and increase as high as needed for the overclock to function correctly.

Self adjusting voltage with smart technology ftw. Computers are going in the right direction
    Only shame is that the self adjusting voltage runs too high. Much better tweaking it yourself and get 0,15v lower

PS: Even if you got voltage on manuell, it still goes low by it self