Battlefield 3 BETA critisism

Hi, i have been looking around the forums about Battlefield 3 and what peoples first impressions are and quite many people have said something like "The BETAsucked sooo hard there is so many bugs" etc. But how can you really say that about a BETA?! That's what it is for, giving Dice feedback but everyone just whines about the beta and it's bugs and say they have cancelled their pre-order...That is like saying that potatoes sucks just because you have eaten a badly cooked potato =/ I agree about the BETA, there are lots of bugs which needs to be fixed but im quite sure Dice will fix most of them and maybe adjust with patches in the future. The BETA sure isn't the funniest thing to play but it's free and it's an unfinished product we are judging here pople, don't cancel your pre-order due to a BETA because if every game had a BETA before the release it would probably not have been so awesome either so come on, it's just a BETA..

Deleted
    Shouldn't this be in the Megathread? Alot of Beta discussion going around there.

I'm really enjoying the beta right now, the game feels very nice.
    There's only one thing that extremely bugs me, the 2 seconds delay / de-sync to the game server. Dying after having run under cover after 2 seconds, that's really frustrating. So is rushing inside a room knowing that I have an extremely huge advantage over the stationary players inside there. :/
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Im enjoying the beta, would like a vehicle map since thats all i play bf for. Infantry combat has goten a little better since bf2 but still woes in comparason to other pure infatry games. The weapon models look bad compared to others that are out, and im not a fan of the over exagerated recoil animations on the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the Megathread? Alot of Beta discussion going around there.
    But then no one would be forced to read his opinions. What's the point then eh?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    www.youtube.com/user/purgatorylw

I'll be posting videos of the BETA and I already have a short clip up that's viewable at HD 1080p. I missed my opportunity to FRAPS Capsian Border, but I DID get to play it. Jet gameplay was awesome to say the least. The chopper needs a little work. Knowing full well that this is a BETA and glitches/latency issues are bound to happen, I assure you that the game is playable in its current state. The full release well polished and they're already rolling out fixes and server-side updates for Battlelog and their servers without much inconvenience.

Operation Metro is now almost glitch free since they temporarily disabled terrain destruction that inevitably led to people glitching under the map, whether it be by walking in a hole or going prone. You should definitely check it out on ps3, xbox or pc. It's open to everyone.