View Poll Results: Do you like How I met your mother?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

59 74.68%
  • No...

20 25.32%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    thats the thing, i would do as you adviced me to do Clame, but the thing is theres no lyrics when its played

Edit: Anyone else that could help me? Id love to get my hands on that melody/song, i would love you even tho i dont know you, ill tatto your internet name on my forehead if you help me !!!
    Last edited by koota; 2011-01-14 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Bump

Deleted

[TV] How I Met Your Mother Season 7

Hey, does anyone here know when the 7th season of How I Met Your Mother is going to air? I've tried to search it up on the google and found out that S7 and S8 are confirmed and maybe some more after that, not yet confirmed.

Those anyone know the air date or is it unknown?

Deleted
    The last few seasons have all started in the 3 week of september so my guess is monday 19th.

[TV] How I Met Your Mother Season 7

It will be premiered on television very soon. I am also waiting for its season 7........

re

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    Hey, does anyone here know when the 7th season of How I Met Your Mother is going to air? I've tried to search it up on the google and found out that S7 and S8 are confirmed and maybe some more after that, not yet confirmed.

Those anyone know the air date or is it unknown?
    Still no news, you are too anxious.

Deleted

[TV] How I met your mother.

I started watching this show three days ago and it's awesome! Really life changing.

Here's a funny clip I'd like to share for you who might want to start watching it.

Anyone else who watch this show?

I watch it, and you're right it is a good show.

It annoys me a lot the fact that we'll never get to find out how he met their mother, also some things about the show don't make much sense but it's nice to watch anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    I watch it, and you're right it is a good show.

It annoys me a lot the fact that we'll never get to find out how he met their mother, also some things about the show don't make much sense but it's nice to watch anyway.
    I'm half way through season 2 now, time flies really fast when I watch it. Do you know how many seasons they've made so far?

Hate it. Terribly unfunny. The only actor I find even remotely entertaining is Neil Patrick Harris. But I guess it's just not my taste in comedy.

they're on season 7 atm and all the actors are contracted till season 8 which will be the final season at which point they will show the world how ted finally meets his wife, his kids mother

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjai View Post
    they're on season 7 atm and all the actors are contracted till season 8 which will be the final season at which point they will show the world how ted finally meets his wife, his kids mother
    Oh I have plenty left then. Kinda a spoiler to say that season 8 is the last one, but that's just what I think.

they announced that season 8 would be the last season mid season 5 which made me very sad =( because i love that show same for The Big Bang Theory both great shows and funny as hell but HIMYM is better because of mr. Legen wait for it DARY Neil Patrick Harris =D

Same as STyLnk. I really dont understand why people find this show funny. Its the most lame humor ive ever seen.

Deleted
    One of the two "comedy" shows I watch. I do like it, yes. It's entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    One of the two "comedy" shows I watch. I do like it, yes. It's entertaining.
    great pic of Serj Tankian =D saw them in mexico city last night SHOW WAS AMAZING!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    Same as STyLnk. I really dont understand why people find this show funny. Its the most lame humor ive ever seen.
    I thought that too, until I started watching full episodes. You should give it a shot really.

This show is great, some people like the two above me just dont like this kind of humor.

Deleted
    I must admit though, the guy who plays barney seems to be the reason why the show is still going. Without him it wouldn't be funny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ichkommenaus View Post
    I must admit though, the guy who plays barney seems to be the reason why the show is still going. Without him it wouldn't be funny at all.
    Yeah, I certainly wouldn't watch it if it didn't have Barney. The show does have a particular humour which doesn't really resonate with me that well but Swarley makes it worth while.

How many threads are you going to post that clip in...?

On topic, my family and friends, and random people in class I've talked to all have the same question: How is this show still popular? None of us find it very funny, yet it's one of the highest rated shows every year.