View Poll Results: Do you like How I met your mother?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

59 74.68%
  • No...

20 25.32%
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Don’t get why people want to rush to the end of the series. I really enjoy the show as it is, the latest episode was one of the best in seasons.
    Because two damn seasons ago, we saw Barney's wedding. It's just a really bad, and extremely long, tease. We KNOW he meets her at that wedding. The wedding that was revealed TWO seasons ago.

Deleted
    i agree with those guys above me. i stopped watching HIMYM in the middle of season 6.

I just want it to be over already.

Dragging things on for the sake of dragging them out for money is the downfall of a few series, namely Prison Break...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished watching season 7. Still love the show so don't agree with people saying it's gotten bad. Anyway I'll put the rest of my post in spoiler tags. Spoilers you'll know if you've seen season 7.

My guess is we're going to have 2 more seasons (so 9 seasons total) and he'll meet the mother in season 8 sometime. The reasoning for this is that I think they'll end the show on the marriage or possibly proposal, it's not guaranteed but those just seem like two good endings to the show. We know that in 3 years from season 7 Ted will have a baby and presumably be married already. I think 1 season is to short to have him meet the mother and get married so he'll meet her season 8 and marry her season 9.

Just some random predictions

Also I'm not sure, America might already be on season 8. I watch HIMYM as it comes out on dvd in Australia and S7 just came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ana, the last aired episode was Season 8, episode 16. And it seems to be implied heavily that the season finale will feature him meeting the mother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season finale as in Season 8 finale and not the end of the show?
    In that case my predictions are right xD

10+ Year Old Account
    i think we'll find out who the mother is at the end of this season, and then the next season will be set in the future when they are all older.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think we'll find out who the mother is at the end of this season, and then the next season will be set in the future when they are all older.
    I thought this was the last season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I thought this was the last season
    Apparently there is a go ahead for a ninth and final season... Seems quite bizarre really as this season has been kinda building up to the end.

It's a great season and I love it, but I think it's time for it to end, this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Season finale as in Season 8 finale and not the end of the show?
    In that case my predictions are right xD
    They have said the 9th season will be the last Jason Segal didn't want to do that but they talked him into it so yes he will meet their mother at the end of season 9

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    They have said the 9th season will be the last Jason Segal didn't want to do that but they talked him into it so yes he will meet their mother at the end of season 9
    I wish they would have at least let him meet her at the end of this season. The whole season has been essentially building up to an ending and now it's just going to carry on for another what, 30 episodes?

It's going to be very strange.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMarvel View Post
    I wish they would have at least let him meet her at the end of this season. The whole season has been essentially building up to an ending and now it's just going to carry on for another what, 30 episodes?

It's going to be very strange.
    Yea that what I thought aswell. This show is no way near what it was a couple of seasons ago. It can't end fast enough

10+ Year Old Account
    God dammit.
    Ninth season. JEBUS!

Just let it end, oh god let it end.
    I'm so over it, but I've watched them all atleast twice each, but now I'm quite over it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume he'll meet the mother at the end of season 8 and then season 9 will be building up to either the proposal or them getting married, and that will be the last episode. To me that makes perfect sense.

Deleted
    I assume he'll meet the mother at the end of season 8 and then season 9 will be building up to either the proposal or them getting married, and that will be the last episode. To me that makes perfect sense.
    That could work as well, but it is a shame it's going to take an entire other season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watching the commentary to the episode of season 7 titles Karma, never watched any HIMYM commentaries before. This was pretty good.

Apparently they have had Conan O'Brian cameo in an episode before, they mentioned it in this episode when they had someone called Paul Geomati casually sitting in the back, so I assume Conans cameo was similar. I probably spelled his name wrong as I don't know him, he's probably only famous in America.

Also Barneys character drinks red bull because Neil likes red bull and red bull gave him a life time supply of red bull and a fridge for the episode where he crushed a 6pack of red bull on his forehead (the episode he was chasing a cougar)

Deleted
    Yea, but that can be done in what? 5 episodes without rushing it. A whole season will be way to much

EDIT: Guess they could realease a short 9th season though

Deleted
    Just watching the commentary to the episode of season 7 titles Karma, never watched any HIMYM commentaries before. This was pretty good.

Apparently they have had Conan O'Brian cameo in an episode before, they mentioned it in this episode when they had someone called Paul Geomati casually sitting in the back, so I assume Conans cameo was similar. I probably spelled his name wrong as I don't know him, he's probably only famous in America.

Also Barneys character drinks red bull because Neil likes red bull and red bull gave him a life time supply of red bull and a fridge for the episode where he crushed a 6pack of red bull on his forehead (the episode he was chasing a cougar)
    A life time supply!

I used to work with a guy that applied to them for sponsorship because he drank so much. They returned a letter urging him to see a doctor immediately because he was drinking dangerous amounts lol.

Yup I like it. Funniest/most unforgettable moment for me was when Barney decided to jam with his brother n step/fake dad in their piano duo. He went soul-mode with his vocals n it was quite epic!
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

From funny show it went to crap show, pretty much its one big borecraft after season 5. Not worth a watch anymore.