Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Kingdom Hearts

Not seen a thread about it anywhere here.

What do you think about it? Personally, when i was younger it was the best (J)RPG i've played.

Have you played the games in the past, or are you still playing?

Discuss

15+ Year Old Account
    KH1 and KH2 were amazing. Loved them, I stood outside waiting for KH2.

I can't really comment on the handheld ones, sadly.

First one was amazing, second one not so much. Haven't played the other ones (partially becaus ethey were on a console I didn't have, partially because I felt the game weren't the same as it used to be.)

Although, it is one of the better series out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

wish they made more for consoles and not handhelds.. they were truly amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved Kingdom hearts one and two, but I think its time for it to die instead of it being just another cash cow.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 and 2 were amazing. Apparantly there's a 3rd console one in the making, and it's meant to be on the more serious side :3. Can't wait for it since it was one of my favourite games ever <3.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to finish it out with kingdom hearts 3, but that wont happen until FF versus 13 comes out, so patience is the virtue for now.

Wtb keyblade war nao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    First one was amazing, second one not so much. Haven't played the other ones (partially becaus ethey were on a console I didn't have, partially because I felt the game weren't the same as it used to be.)

Although, it is one of the better series out there.
    Gotta disagree with you on the 2nd game, might not have been as deep as the first but it was way more fun imo.

I'm replaying KH1 right now. Can't believe how much i missed it.

KH1 and 2, as stated, were both amazing. The problem is, SE decided to make tons of handheld games instead of making them for consoles. I was very disappointed by this as those games were far less fun. The storyline is something I really want to see as it concludes, and I love the "lore" of the series. I just hope they bring out KH3 for the PS3 eventually.

I gotta say the DS games were pretty boring its like watching an anime's series filler, the psp one was awsome though, and of course KH1 and KH2

I absolutely loved the first and second one and I'm disappointed that they haven't come out with another one for PS3. I don't enjoy playing a handheld game system like a PSP but I would buy another Kingdom Hearts game on PS3 in a heartbeat.

2 is the third best PS2 game I ever played, 1 is the 5th. I loved 2 so much that even when I broke my wrist, I continued playing. Beat Xemnas like that too.

The GBA and first DS one are the only handheld ones I played, they were both good enough to play until the end. The DS one is one of my favorite games on the DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    2 is the third best PS2 game I ever played, 1 is the 5th. I loved 2 so much that even when I broke my wrist, I continued playing. Beat Xemnas like that too.

The GBA and first DS one are the only handheld ones I played, they were both good enough to play until the end. The DS one is one of my favorite games on the DS.
    For me 2nd kingdom hearts was the 2nd best ps2 game for me with star ocean till the end of time being 1st but purely from a game play perspective.

1 & 2 were great. The Handhelds were not all THAT bad if you overlooked the play mechanics. Although Re-Coded was the only exception of bad story and bad gameplay. Chain of Memories had a great arc story to KH2, 358/2 Days filled in a few gaps to the story. And the most recent "Birth By Sleep" was just simply amazing. I absolutely loved how Birth By Sleep tied up all the knots to fill in gaps in the plot leading to the 3rd (and hopefully final) game.

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!

ive played all the kingdom heart games, just waiting on kingdom hearts 3 now

10+ Year Old Account
    yes LOVED 1 & 2, one of the rare cases where the 2nd was just as if not more awesome than the first game. never played the handhelds though. Looking forward to number 3.

I loved 1, 2 was amazing. Birth by sleep was....ok I guess. Didnt feel right to me. Then again i got to one of the last bosses with Aqua and just rage quit. No matter how I went at this guy he kicked my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely loved the first game, but the second? I don't know, I just couldn't get into it, didn't even complete it. It's sat in my cupboard gathering dust atm...