Deleted

Demonology questions!

I haven't really been intrested in demonology-specc untill now kinda, when we are going to progress on Ragnaros Heroic. So I just wanna ask some basequestions. Have played Destro all my life kinda. And I'm playing affli atm and doing quite decent dps as it, but ye I wanna learn a bit more about the demonology tree.

1 While having moonwell chailce ready shall I wait for my Metaform untill I use Moonwell chalice even tho its like 30sec-1min left on the colddown for Metaform?
    2. In the start of the fight shall I use the felguard with demon soul to burst as much as possible and then switch to Felhunter when demon soul is over? And shall I do this more times during the fight? (Not only ragnaros talking about all bosses to gain so much dps as I possible can.

Deleted
    1) Meta form SHOULD line up perfectly with chalice, however (on the off chance it doesnt) Yes. It is worth waiting up to 1 minute for Meta to come off cooldown

2Basically you want Felguard out every time you are Demon Souling. The basic rotation is, Demon Soul with your felguard, use Felstorm then when Felstorm is over, soulburn in a Felhunter. This lets you get all of your dots up on the target which means your Felhunters first bite hits like a truck. Felguard's Felstorm also hits harder than Felhunter when you are in Demon Soul.

The general rule is to wait until Demon Soul has 5 seconds left, then Hardcast your Felguard (this is why you spec into Master Summoner). THen just continue like you started.

I would say Heroic Rag is the exception to the pet swapping due to the length of the fight. You are going to use all 3 of your shards and it's a dps loss to hardcast the felguard then hardcast the fel hunter. Pet swapping is very clunky and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz does something about it next patch. If you don't want to deal with it then just leave your fel hunter out. Its result in only about a 250dps loss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    I would say Heroic Rag is the exception to the pet swapping due to the length of the fight. You are going to use all 3 of your shards and it's a dps loss to hardcast the felguard then hardcast the fel hunter. Pet swapping is very clunky and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz does something about it next patch. If you don't want to deal with it then just leave your fel hunter out. Its result in only about a 250dps loss.
    That 250dps loss is just from your pets dps. Not from the atrocious Demon Soul that your Felhunter Gives you

When using Moonwell Chalice with Metamorphosis you should pop the Moonwell before going into Metamorphosis to benefit from the full mastery stat it provides.