Thread: A funny tale...

A funny tale...

On my old WoW server (I no longer play ( Galakrond) the alliance was much more populous then us. I never beat wintergrasp at all. I remember one time we were supposed to be attacking but we had 8 people the alliance had 200 they just camped our spawn with all of the siege vehicles and killed us when we spawned.

Cool story...A similar thing happened to me where I was the only horde member in Wintergrasp (at like 4am) and had so much tenacity I 1 shot people.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    defending team is allowed 5 minimum then based on number of attackers to get more, so if only 8 attackers no more than 10 defenders so maybe it just seamed like 200 b/c they owned you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Vantheus View Post
    defending team is allowed 5 minimum then based on number of attackers to get more, so if only 8 attackers no more than 10 defenders so maybe it just seamed like 200 b/c they owned you guys?
    Someone didn't play wrath...

Quote Originally Posted by Vantheus View Post
    Think you're confusing WG with WSG ...

Back in Wrath, the fix to "balance" teams in Wintergrasp started not as forced team balance, but this buff they called Tenacity. If your team was outnumbered, you got one stack of tenacity. Outnumbered 2-to-1? 2 stacks, and up from there. Each stack increased health, healing and damage, but in the long run, did very little to balance things.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    Gamon: Tell them only that Hogger is dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still 200 is an overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredShaman View Post
    Back in Wrath, the fix to "balance" teams in Wintergrasp started not as forced team balance, but this buff they called Tenacity. If your team was outnumbered, you got one stack of tenacity. Outnumbered 2-to-1? 2 stacks, and up from there. Each stack increased health, healing and damage, but in the long run, did very little to balance things.
    I remember killing 8-10 people on my prot warrior

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

talk about being outnumbered

10+ Year Old Account
    i remember having my health going into the ks from tenancity now its always shown as k

I remember during 4.0 when Cata talents dropped but tenacity was still around being completely unstoppable as a prot warrior with 20 tenacity... Oh, that was so much more fun than balanced battles! Taking on groups of 30+ people but healing for 20k health per second with talents while shockwaving for 100k+ was just awesome.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

60% of wg's ended this way on my server. happy good times lol and when they finally fixed balance nobody did wg anymore.