Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    God forbid someone new to a dungeon gets you as a tank. I can't stand tanks that think they are gods gift/elitist. I only vote kick when its really needed, afk DC or having your type of outlook
    Agreed. It's not the tank's responsibility to decide what is rude or unacceptable (and to throw a hissy-fit and /afk out because the group agrees with the person he wants to kick is immature). Ninja'ing gear is obviously unacceptable; asking for DPS meter because you run WoW on a toaster-oven and can't run recount and want to see if your DPS improved is not so black and white. Also, when people are doing things wrong (such as pulling way too slow or spec/gemming/rotation being off especially for a tank), helpful advice is only beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by phx08 View Post
    ..........When the group is at the last boss?

Key point: The person being vote kicked has been with the group from the original formation.

So what are your thoughts on this? Should it be allowed? I have seen the system abused many times when someone is vote kicked just because someone else thinks they "attacked" them verbally or if they just dont like if they took too long drinking water before a boss pull. Being ridiculous as that may be, people some times take it one step further and wait to initiate a kick at the last boss, when the person has vested the whole time in the instance to reach the last boss.

Maybe this has been discussed before, if so disregard and i will delete. Thanks!
    There is no vote kick abuse. It is three of more players deciding they no longer want you in the group.

Get on with your life.

If you keep wiping because said person is failing again and again then yes...