Showing Health and % on default unit frames?

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1...3011011725.jpg
    Found this screenshot in the Post Your UI! thread. How do I get my unitframes to show Health and % next to it like that?
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Are you comfortable with using other unit frames? I would recommend pitbull if you're interested. It will take a while to learn, but it's pretty cool all the stuff you can do.

Deleted
    i dont see how this isnt just default for the blizzard unit frames anyways, with so much to keep track of sometimes this could really help, and that help shouldnt have to come in the form of mods after 7 years of trying to make this a better game.

OT: I run with ElvUI, even tho it radically changes you UI it makes it cleaner and more presentable, with the options you look for and more.

Yeah I have tried SUF before and stuff, but I really like how it's just default but shows both which will help me so I want to know
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Deleted
    there is an add on which is called Improved Unit Frames, it has as a base the normal Blizz UI but it can be customized to do what you want.