Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh lol, I really am blind as a bat. I didn't notice the shoulder tentacles sweeping up and down.. and I think I slightly saw some motion in the hood. But with that I am not sure, human males tend to frolick alot. ;D

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both PVE and PVP paladin sets are looking nice.

wherez me death knight set!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokuto View Post
    Man, the pally one is really nice. It's like they were pissed at all the "they can't beat Judgement".
    There are alot of good Paladin sets, but sadly, T2 nor T13 are part of them.

Deleted
    Druids got another boring static set.....not even a little smoke animation around the shoulerpads :S the preview should have been done on a night elf...the ears totally ruis the appearance of the set.

Im hoping for a really awesome DK Tier 13 as for the wait time.

The red and blue warrior set is far and away so so so much better than all the rest, god damn. They really phoned the other sets in.

I didn't think pally tier could look any worse, and then i sall that helm on a female model (

Deleted
    It would be nice to know which is the normal / heroic / LFR recolour

I bet the best looking (IMO) the blue one, is the Heroic version that i will never get :|

sweet stuff.... need DK ( hope ist gonna be so sweet to replace all the t1-t6 !! :P need one badass set !! ^^

Deleted
    Overall, one of the best Tier sets released so far. It rivals T6 in awesomeness. All of them look interesting, each have their own intriguing and unique style associated with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anathama View Post
    Ew, the female paladin gear looks terrible compared to the males.
    Should look better on female goats (humans look weird in any armor anyway).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Menolikeu View Post
    Don't have much experience with art concepts do you? These arent good the only one that even comes close to resembling 4.3 is the warrior. Looks like deathwing. Druid looks like mushroom abusers. Mage looks like a garment and eng would were. Lock looks KINDA cool and has some resemblance to the twilight council. Hunter looks like a rebel doesn't match anything really. You get the pattern going on?
    the pattern is not all of us are getting based off the shit we kill and more on the class, thats not a bad thing.

---------- Post added 2011-10-01 at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I didn't think pally tier could look any worse, and then i sall that helm on a female model (
    new term to "face-tanking" huh?
    it literally looks like paladins glued a shield to their faceplate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallius View Post
    So glad I play a warrior, but, damn. Not looking forward to getting the non-heroic versions, lol. Those blue and yellow colors do that set zero justice.
    Just a "what if" question too you, but. What if the "Heroic version" isnt the red one? I guessing it might be, as seen with the past ... yet blizzard appears to be shuffling up their norm just a tad. So what if the BRIGHT blue one is in fact the heroic one? o.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    This is just pure win!Mage = Epic steampunk stuff.Druid = Shrooms all over?! Awesome! xDShaman = Best set they EVER had to be honest!Priest = Venetian epic masks ftw.I love the sets, especielly those I just mentioned.

Deleted
    im so mad right now, realese the freaken dk set already

i hate you blizzard were is my dk tier /cry it better be legendary epic FTW awsome :P

Awesome. Now my female tankadin will be able to reduce enemy AP on sight alone with the midriff-baring T13.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahlia View Post
    AWWWWWW Female Priests don't get a full face mask
    Actually, if you preview the sets on the WoWhead model viewer, you'll see that a lot of the males in don't get full face masks either. Tauren, Worgen, Goblin, Troll all get eye-masks only - for both male and female. All races of Female priests get half-masks.

LOL @ MAGE! oh my god, if my mage was my main i would be so mad... how LAME >_>

i think most of the rest look pretty cool and will grow on you