Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If you're going to quit over not getting a brewfest mount, then you should have probably done so a long time ago.
    However, RNG is exactly that - random. Sure, you could hope they up numbers on everything. But then instead of threads like yours, we'll have threads with the title "mounts are boring, everyone has them" or something along those lines.

And as a side note - saying your thread isn't a rant doesn't make it so.

In the past 3 or 4 years that i've played wow, i've never done an event before. This year i decided to do the brewfest one on my new main, on a new server. My GM took me in a run and told me the mount never drops, and he has never had one drop for him. On my first run and barrel, i got the Kodo mount.

A member in our guild got both mounts in one barrel the other day too.

i did the brewfest event back in 2009 when you still had to roll for mount to drop and i saw the kodo drop and i lost roll,
    last year i got the kodo on the first day of the event from the keg,
    this year i got the ram on the second day of event. thankfully all are on my main who i happend to farm mounts with currently i have 131 mounts on it.

My husband's hunter has gotten pretty much everything the darn keg bag has to offer, while his main has gotten absolutely nothing. RNG's evil.

If I ever get a Giant Sewer Rat, it's never coming out of it's cage.

No, that's not the sound of bitterness in my voice. And my voice isn't trembling with poorly disguised rage. STOP LOOKING AT ME.

2 Kodo's 1 Ram on my alts, NOTHING on my main.....

So you play wow for the single reason that you want the dire brew mount? Does that mean once you have got it you will quit the game?

I feel ur pain. I had both mounts on my main for 2 years already, but this year im doing Coren on 3 chars. Ive got 2 rams, 1 kodo on my main, but nothing on other chars, sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 Brewfest rams and 2 kodos just sitting in my bank...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero View Post
    Hey. Before I start,I would like to clarify that this is NOT a rant in any way,or some kind of a QQ thread,so please keep the <<qqmoar>>,<<umadbro>> and stuff out of this(or answer from a blue claiming i should make a topic in creative forums to suggest this change etc). So,brewfest has come and quite frankly it ends in 3-4 days. My 5th year finds me killing again and again every single day coren,yet the barrel isnt that generous. I havent seen a kodo or a ram 5 years now,while 90% of the population I know has even got them for alts(in some cases both mounts). Well that kinda sucks to say the least.I cant really go well with this situation and it pretty much gets on my nerves. My point being,RNG in some cases shouldnt be so....b!tchy. Personally,ive came to the realisation that RNG should scale or smth for ppl who still-after so many years-havent got some specific common-yes common-mounts,items etc. I will end my subscription in 4 days in case it doesnt drop-which will not tbh-not a threat,but i cant keep up with this. Hope some people will understand my frustration and agree,rather than trolling. Thanks.
    That's some bad luck right there..
    Been doing this with 5 85's, and 4 of 'em had at least one of the mounts this year and one has had both..

I've been playing since Vanilla, always working for mounts and yet never gotten a single rare or seasonal mount. I've done ZG, Stratholme, Setthek Halls and all the seasonals non-stop since I could, and never a mount.

Quit complaining >; )

Have you tried stacking +Magic Find gear?

I got my Ram the first year they started dropping, and then this year I faction changed to horde and the kodo dropped for me first day of the event. Add that to one more thing I will never have to do again in wow.

I feel like myself and others do a lot of complaining about this game, yet we all still pay a good amount of money to play it constantly. Kinda makes you think.

oh ma gawd i will quit because a mount never drops everybody hear ma rant NAO!!! okay dude...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Damn, I dont feel as special anymore haha

LOL @ you quitting. But last yr i got the kodo on my shammy which i could care less if i got it on him i wanted it on my main havent gotten any mounts this yr

10+ Year Old Account
    Last year, I got both mounts from one bag on a damn alt, but had nearly given up hope of ever getting it on my main. Then I got a few days ago. A half hour later, the White Hawkstrider dropped in H MgT. Yay RNG, you are forgiven (for now...).

Deleted
    Got the ram now 4 times I think, sitll no kodo

Had nothing for three years on my main other than a tankard yesterday, got the kodo first day this year on an alt i barely play, the ram the second day, followed by the kodo again two days ago and the ram yesterday >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got two mounts in total, probably only run it 30 times on all my characters in two years of brewfest.

Deleted
    Got 6 rams last year. Three on one char and other three with my two alts. This year I've gotten one kodo so far :\
    Last edited by mmoc1e89a99e36; 2011-10-01 at 12:38 PM.