Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Doing it for the 3rd year now still haven't got anything except from tokens. It is highly irritating when 3 people in your party get it and 2 of them say "omg 3rd time ram give kodo"

Aye RNG is always an issue. I've got 4 chars I've run through Brewfest daily every year for 3 years now. Last year, my DK got the kodo. Twice. My priest (just a regular alt) got the ram this year but neither my main nor my mount collector have gotten either of them. I do wish the bags were BoA though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Vendor turns around, "Yes, can I hel-"
    Worgen female, "OMFG IMMA SELL YOU SOME AWSUM SHIT."
    Vendor looks thoroughly confused, "Ma'am I'll gladly buy it if you just cal-"
    Worgen female headbutts the vendor, dumps her backpack on him, robs him, and merrily hop-skips away.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've had it two times now on a char i don't like, not once on the one i want. I'm happy though as long as i get headless horseman mount in hallowend on my main

...just got a ram on my freaking alt again :@@@
    Last edited by Solidito; 2011-10-01 at 12:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    been playing since BC, doing the "killing boss" thing since then. finally got my mount today on my main. kodo. now for the ram. i have the kodo and ram on alts but not my main.

All my kills this year:
    One Remote
    One Mace
    Tokens out the butt (I have 170 now and the only daily I've done is the cogwheel you pick up + the 40 you get from the first Coren kill)
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Deleted
    These mounts have higher chance to drop on some alt u might log once a year

ive said this in other threads and will say it here

Im in the same boat as you, cant get it on the toon that wants it. These mounts really should become BoA due to the small amount of time they are avialable. If they were year round then by all means play the RNG game as long as possible but since it is so limited blizzard should realize then and give advantages to players able to run them on multiple toons. I would say no to BoE because the market shouldnt ever be flooded with a fairly accessible mount, it has yet to be in the game for good reason. But BoA makes perfect sense and should be done

Deleted
    When Brewfest initially came out, you were able to BUY the mounts from the vendor for Brewfest tickets. Everyone who has been doing Brewfest for "5 years" should be able to have one of them.

It is a QQ thread
    It is a random rant, because you didn't even spell correctly which tells how little you care.
    To quit over stupid RNG is retarded.
    Who wants a mount that everyone have so badly?

Just kill him the last 3 days and hope for the best. Otherwise get over it, or you are silly.
    If you are ready to quit the game for a mount then you don't have anything else to claim on to, so why not just quit it right now?
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Deleted
    Got the ram in my second barrel

And lol at ending your subscription because of that.

OP: You really aren't missing out on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    got them on hunter and druid, not dropping for all my other characters
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I got 2 kodo's and a ram this year.

My alt got both mounts from 1 barrel yesterday ><

I haven't actually got anything out of the keg except JP so far everyday.

:P

rng has been good for me this week. got 2 kodos on my druid, 2 kodos and ram on my dk, and a kodo on my hunter. also got a remote on one of the chars, along with 2 epics on my shamie
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    You know what's messed up? I have the rams on my hunter which I collect mounts on. He's the only one I give a damn about collecting mounts with. My pally got the kodo a few years back and I got another kodo the other day....then the same day I got the ram on my hunter. I mean how messed up is that?! I wish the damn barrels were BoA ffs....but uh yea as far as quitting over it? Sounds kind of childish but to each their own I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero View Post
    Hey. Before I start,I would like to clarify that this is NOT a rant in any way,or some kind of a QQ thread,so please keep the <<qqmoar>>,<<umadbro>> and stuff out of this(or answer from a blue claiming i should make a topic in creative forums to suggest this change etc). So,brewfest has come and quite frankly it ends in 3-4 days. My 5th year finds me killing again and again every single day coren,yet the barrel isnt that generous. I havent seen a kodo or a ram 5 years now,while 90% of the population I know has even got them for alts(in some cases both mounts). Well that kinda sucks to say the least.I cant really go well with this situation and it pretty much gets on my nerves. My point being,RNG in some cases shouldnt be so....b!tchy. Personally,ive came to the realisation that RNG should scale or smth for ppl who still-after so many years-havent got some specific common-yes common-mounts,items etc. I will end my subscription in 4 days in case it doesnt drop-which will not tbh-not a threat,but i cant keep up with this. Hope some people will understand my frustration and agree,rather than trolling Thanks.
    took me 5 years to get that damn mount on my paly and i finaly got it this year still no kodo but one is good enough i know how it feels but to quit because a mount doesnt drop lol if you were looking for pity posts go to the hello kity forums or grow up its a game. hope you get your mount so you dont nerd rage quit have a nice day

so far on 3 toons i got 3 rams 3 kodos 2 remotes 1 shanker and i tankard... guess im lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

oh ya and how is this for crazyness i just got my warrior to lvl 85 a week before brewfest first day i go in i get the kodo second day the ram