Full Season 11 armor for rets too?

I was just thinking about something. As we all know, rets have been forced to have unmatching boots and belt in pvp ever since wrath, and now that the new season 11 armor is out one question came to mind: Will we still follow the same model of the unmatching pieces, or will Blizzard make matching offpieces like in TBC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

*Buy Holy plate
    *Visit Transmog Vendor
    *??????
    *Profit

but yes almost certain the dps plate resil gear will be warrior/dk, sorry

Deleted
    that's one of the reasions i kinda miss TBC, we had full sets (looks)!
    i'm preety sure we will have to spend double Conq.Points+transmogging gold to have that privilege again :/

slot, ret gear, holy offsets for xmog
    head, 2200, 0
    neck, 1250, 0
    shoulder, 1650, 0
    back, 1250, 0
    chest, 2200, 0
    wrist, 1250, 0

hands , 1650, 0
    waist, 1650, 1650
    legs, 2200, 0
    feet, 1650, 1650
    ring1, 1250, 0
    ring2, 1250, 0
    trinket1, 1650, 0
    trinket2, 1650, 0

weapon, 3400, 0
    relic, 700, 0

total, 26850, 3300

I wouldnt worry about it
    Last edited by zoomgpally; 2011-10-01 at 03:17 PM. Reason: messy post=/

I'm not worried, don't get me wrong. I just don't think it should be that way. Why do I need to buy pieces of gear that I will only use for looks when a different spec gets it for free? And other classes too.
    It's not hard to make another copy of the dk/warr style boots with the paladin design too. Especially now that mogging and looking the way you want is in such a big focus.
    I will probably get the boots and belt in a week or two, but that's a week or two with me skipping gear that improves my performance a bit.
    At anaxie: Why do you defend their design philosophy? I understand and accept that it's their game and all, but again, it's not hard to make another copy of the same stat boots with a different skin instead of forcing people who want a matching set to go out of their way to buy it.

Deleted
    who cares, the boots and belt will be fixed with transmog

Kind of annoyed that I will have to spend my Conquest on Gear for looks. Always hated that, but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Inzightlive View Post
    who cares, the boots and belt will be fixed with transmog
    Did you even read what the thread is about? I'm fully aware that the looks can be fixed with mogging but I don't see the point of wasting conq points when the skin could be added on dps stat boots instead.

One thing wich I have never understood why blizzard have not done with PvP armor yet, is making it so that it looks different depending on what class/spec is wearing it, should not be too difficult a feature to implement. It's just silly being forced to having the unmatching boots/belts if you're not holy, what's the point with the set if all specs can't have it? We should not have to get the holy ones as well just so we can transmog it. Same thing with the PvE armor for that matter, all and any off the matching off set pices have been for healadins, while rets (and other plate wearers) have to settle with unmatching belts and boots. It doesnt matter so much when you have a "dress" set like T12, but it has allways annoyed me when I have boots/belts completely clashing with the rest of the set.
    Last edited by Critterbot; 2011-10-02 at 10:59 PM.
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

10+ Year Old Account
    Well sure you could do that, though there are other pieces of armor out there that look pretty well with it.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    Well sure you could do that, though there are other pieces of armor out there that look pretty well with it.
    Enlighten me :P