Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VÎzio View Post
    lmao. When did Megatron offer peace? When Mega attacked Sentinel, he wanted to put Sentinel in his place...beneath him. Had nothing to do with helping Optimus, Mega was blinded by the fact Sentinel was looking more superior than he was. lol and ppl thought he was offering peace.....
    If you actually listened to what he says to optimus he offers a truce, as long as he can lead. Optimus didn't even listen to the terms of his leadership, just executed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramonkey View Post
    If you actually listened to what he says to optimus he offers a truce, as long as he can lead. Optimus didn't even listen to the terms of his leadership, just executed him.
    I wouldn't listen either after all megatron has done.

I liked it really. Especially in 3D on the BIG screen. It was awesome. And better than the second(the worts) part.

Deleted
    Awesome film. What have you been smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramonkey View Post
    guess i have to watch this super duper awesome movie again, i missed that part, or just completely forgot it.

but on 2nd thought, if Adolf Hitler or any other leaders that had an organization that believed that they were superior to others offered a truce to the U.S., should the U.S. honor it? hehe

i know a little extreme comparison, but same idea.
    Last edited by VÎzio; 2011-10-01 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    I dunno which movie was but I remember there was a sequence at the start of one where the maximals caught some predacons and one of them said "punk ass, predacon!". Excuse me ?!? KIDS MOVIE! Changing channel.

"Punk ass predacon"...my butt, totally something an ancient alien machine would say to another.
    That would be the beginning of 2, Ironhide says "Punk ass decepticon" and as they got their knowledge of the humans languages from the internet as stated in the first film, Punk ass is most definitely in their vocabulary.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    OT... If you havent seen Skyline that is a VERY KICK ASS movie. Same generall story line, harvesting robots invade Earth. The ending is why I liked it the most xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Completely agree OP. It wasn't quite as terrible as Revenge of the "Fallen" ("Fallen" because the Fallen was in the movie for roughly 3 minutes), but certainly a terrible, terrible movie. I suppose if you like mindless action that completely lacks perspective it would be a good movie, but as someone who enjoys their action movies also having a reasonable plot, I did not like it at all. But to each their own. When they do reboot the series, I pray that they get a director who can actually direct, not a pyrotechnic wizard who likes nothing more than absurd, over the top action and explosions.

Further evidence that Transformers 3 was terrible, have you seen the commercial for the dvd/blu-ray release? I assume most of you have as it is on a lot. You know how for every movie they show tag lines from newspapers, critics, tv shows, etc. that exclaim how good the movie is? TF3 is so bad they had to go with a LOCAL AFFILIATE from Minnesota talking about how it is "the best action movie ever." Not a big newspaper, not a world renowned critic. A local affiliate ABC station. Everyone above that level thought TF3 was terrible.

Another thing I hate about the Live-action movies is how the explosions look more like fireworks than explosions.

Its WAY! WAY!!!!! Better then 2.

Deleted
    I never really got sucked into the storyline of the live action films, so I just went to go see it for the fights and the explosions. Quite frankly, it delivered well

15+ Year Old Account
    Megan Fox was super awesome nice compared to this hag

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the first one. They made the Decepticons 1 dimensional villains, that posed no threat to the Autobots. Since my favourite characters were the Decepticons, I never watched the other two.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I pretty much liked all 3, this was even better by 10 points by having no Megan Fox in it.

Someone asked what happened to her. In the movies, she dumps Sam sometimes after the events of the Fallen, then Sam gets hooked up with Carly after gettin' the medal from the prez.

What really happened was that Bay and Fox had an argument, good riddance cuz the way i heard it she had a nazi-bitch complex to other cast members outside of filming. If they got someone other than Megan Fox in the first 2, the movies may have been more better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gmike View Post
    The action was great. The story was utter garbage.
    This is how I felt about it, and I hate how Michael Bay is always trying to shove the model right in front of your face, if I wanna see a hot chick I'll just go pr0n it out or something....
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    no megan fox so i didn't watch it...i tend to not like stories that build up a character over a series just to get rid of them due to a childish petty squabble...
    Megan Fox was not only a terrible actress and a terror to work with (from what I understand) but she also essentially called her boss Hitler to a major media outlet.

Bad-mouthing your boss is one thing, but doing it to a massive audience is never a good thing and she got what she deserved.

IMO Transformers 3 was a disappointment
    1. i know it was the "final" movie and all, but when they killed off some of the main autobots/decepticons like ironhide i was like wth just happened?! (
    2. rosie, personally i like megan fox and her character more because she had more of a in dept role within the movies and rosie's scenes were just like a normal victoria's secret runway show
    3. the fight scenes were also somewhat disappointing, i basically saw every fight in the trailers except for the final battle, but what got me the most was during the whole scene at the end. Optimus prime was stuck in a dam net to just come down get his ass beaten by sentinel and then becomes a "badass" killing megatron. really tho...

so yeah basically its part 1 > part 2 > part 3
    don't get me wrong tho, i liked the movie but not as much as the ones before it

Deleted
    i love the new movie ,good story line and as bonus the new chick...
    every transformer movie is nonstop action i just like it, cant wait for the next one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zucht View Post
    i love the new movie ,good story line and as bonus the new chick...
    every transformer movie is nonstop action i just like it, cant wait for the next one
    don't think there will be a new one. more of i hope there won't be a new one, 3movies has been enough
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    1 was good but 2 was so bad and I mean SO BAD I didnt even bother to go see 3