Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Michael Bay's film are boiled down to a few simple rules. Low camera angles, 360 camera sequences, lens flares, sunsets/rises reflections, tans, unimaginably hot women with an average joe, car commercials, blatant product advertisements, and crazy inhuman acting people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it, so that's that. Shame Megan wasn't in their, not because of her acting skills since they are terrible but she might of just finished it all... damn greedy [insert insult here].
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zucht View Post
    i love the new movie ,good story line and as bonus the new chick...
    every transformer movie is nonstop action i just like it, cant wait for the next one
    Oh god ... please no ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramonkey View Post
    If you are making a movie based on a cartoon, they take the basis of the cartoon and use it. These movies shouldn't even be called Transformers, it should be called "Sam Witwicky and his robot friends".
    Again falling prey to your own preconcieved ideas about what it is or what you want it to be. This movie trilogy isnt based on the cartoon. It's based of the Transformer IP. This is not Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg trying to go the route of Peter Jackson & LotR's its not supposed to be perfectly accurate to every detail. The reasoning behind this is because there simply isnt much to the "lore". Its a concept and idea. They took the main characters and tried to deliver an exciting spectacle and at least to me they delivered.

Sorry took me so long to get back to you on this but yeah lunch, whatcha goona do.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

transformers are one of the most retarded movies ever made , and the succes of them only comes to prove the utter abysmal level of civilization and education people have ...

Deleted
    One word: Shockwave!
    Well... he probably was, including his pet, the only real good thing about this movie... sadly :/
    To everyone interested, here's a pic of them!

The video game of TF3 DotM was A LOT better IMO. Almost no humans at all, just autobots and decepticons fighting each other like it was supposed to be. The story was also a lot better (couldn't be worse...). In the video game Megatron easily managed to defeat a uber Optimus Prime, and Megatron was nice enough to show mercy to Prime and threw him in a cryo pit to leave him to die by the hands of Shockwave.

As for TF3 ending, it really sucked, but the original plan was that Optimus allowed Megatron to flee back to Cybertron, where the decepticons can rebuild it. But Bay instead killed him off to avoid making another TF movie...

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked it better then the second, but tied with the first. I just like it because Shockwave was in it.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    It just isn't as good as the first 2 imo. Plenty of action but very anti-climatic and complex story line. Oh yeah no Megan Fox either =(
    What do you expect from Michael Explosions Bay?

All of them sucked. None of them where good. Way too much focus on humans, pointless romance I could just care less for and Bays USMC fetish shining through.
    I wanted a Transformers trilogy, not a Humans With Some Robots trilogy.