Rogue Daggers LFR?

Has anyone or any information been released stating if rogue daggers will be aviliable from the LFR? I assume it will be another questline as you progress
    though the new raid..well, will the questline work in LFR?

You will need to do Normal or Heroic raids. LFR won't drop the same kind of gear, nor the parts for the daggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Deleted
    That would be lame.

Thanks for the info, anyone have a blue post showing this. I assume you should be able to at least start the quest and achieve the first stage of daggers without doing the raid correct?

Deleted
    The specifically said stuff like this wouldnt be available through the LFR.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q. How will Raid Finder loot differ?

A. Loot acquired through the Raid Finder, including tier set pieces, will be of a lower item level than items acquired from normal or heroic mode versions of the Dragon Soul raid, and its appearance may differ. Also, there are certain items, as well as components for legendary weapons, which will not drop in Raid Finder raids. While individual bosses will not yield Valor Points as they would in other versions of the raid, you can still earn 250 Valor Points for beating the final boss in each wing of the instance.

Tier armor that drops in Raid Finder raids still provides set bonuses, and those bonuses are compatible with the higher item level versions of the armor available in the normal and heroic mode versions of the raid. None of these tier sets will be available for purchase from a vendor via Valor Points.

Found it myself

A. Loot acquired through the Raid Finder, including tier set pieces, will be of a lower item level than items acquired from normal or heroic mode versions of the Dragon Soul raid, and its appearance may differ. Also, there are certain items, as well as components for legendary weapons, which will not drop in Raid Finder raids.

I wonder if the quests would still be completed..more searching..

A. Loot acquired through the Raid Finder, including tier set pieces, will be of a lower item level than items acquired from normal or heroic mode versions of the Dragon Soul raid, and its appearance may differ. Also, there are certain items, as well as components for legendary weapons, which will not drop in Raid Finder raids. While individual bosses will not yield Valor Points as they would in other versions of the raid, you can still earn 250 Valor Points for beating the final boss in each wing of the instance.

Tier armor that drops in Raid Finder raids still provides set bonuses, and those bonuses are compatible with the higher item level versions of the armor available in the normal and heroic mode versions of the raid. None of these tier sets will be available for purchase from a vendor via Valor Points.
    So like Necronium mentioned, you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Overbeated to it.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    Found it myself

A. Loot acquired through the Raid Finder, including tier set pieces, will be of a lower item level than items acquired from normal or heroic mode versions of the Dragon Soul raid, and its appearance may differ. Also, there are certain items, as well as components for legendary weapons, which will not drop in Raid Finder raids.

I wonder if the quests would still be completed..more searching..
    Does it really matter? Do normal raids.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Yeah I was just curious as I only pvp now that raiding is somewhat dumb and not nearly as fun as BC. I guess I'll have to hop back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post

So like Necronium mentioned, you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Overbeated to it.
    This.

Besides, a lot of people will still do it the good old way with friends instead of looking up a group. Most people I bet.
    But it's nice to be able to raid like that now, if you don't get a spot in your guilds run or something. Or if you don't have much time to raid because of a busy lifestyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the LFR Q&A thing they said "certain gear will not be avaliable, such as the rogue legendary daggers"

Edit: I got beat. Though it does say some components. As in maybe the first form of the daggers will be avaliable in LFR, but no further.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)