Deleted

New toon until SWTOR?

I do not want to quit my wow subscription yet. I would like to play a new race/class until the release of star wars the old republic. Anyone got any ideas for a race and class I could play? I am not bothered which race and class, I just want to see what you think.

These kind of threads are not allowed here.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

LOL just play what you feel up to... I'm not trying to be rude, but this "swtor" threads in the WOW section are just retarded in my opinion.

Or you could just keep your wow account active. Cancel the Swtor preorder and save your money. You know just as well as me and many others that you will be back in wow within 2 content pathces in swtor.

You dont honestly think swtor gonna replace wow do you ?

Im gonna try it myself. But i know it gonna be just another rift. Fun for a while then back to wow

Quote Originally Posted by worifeem View Post
    I do not want to quit my wow subscription yet. I would like to play a new race/class until the release of star wars the old republic. Anyone got any ideas for a race and class I could play? I am not bothered which race and class, I just want to see what you think.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ore-posting%29

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

Other examples of pointless threads include, but are not limited to:

* Which race should I roll?
    * Which faction is better for me?
    * Which is the best PvE/PvP/... realm?
    * Looking for RAF partner
    And if you need people you don't know and have never met and who have no meaningful impact on your life to tell you which class to play that will keep you entertained until a new MMO comes out, then you should probably quit now and save yourself some money, because it's pretty obvious you're burned out on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    These kind of threads are not allowed here.
    Spot on. We do not allow these threads because there is no real discussion to be had. It is purely your choice, OP.