Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    the community boss... so many retards and people who don't care about what you do or say and appear to only be around to annoy other players...

but as for real bosses, the only thing that regularly kills me are the controls in platformers. since i'm not in possession of a gamepad for my PC, games like lego star wars, prince of persia and path of neo become hell to enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably MC,trying to get eye of sulfuras >_>
    Andross at the end of Starfox Adventures when i was alot younger

10+ Year Old Account
    Ganon, Mewtwo, and Gigabowser in Super Smash Bro's Melee...ughhh

Also this son of a bitch

A few did this to me. Sarth +3, Twin Emps and Brutallus stand out.

Tyrannt in Resident Evil Code Veronica X where he is in the plane with you. I was like 10 and I litterly thought I was going to break the controller. I kept running out of ammo and herbs. Had to restart the GAME to get more stuff to beat him.

Also there were these two vampires in Illusion of Gaia that I could not beat at all. I tried for about 2 days, gave up for about 6 months, came back and one shotted them. Made me feel good.

In WoW...ummmm Rag was pretty painfull for my guild. People were just going full retard and making it harder than it was, and I, as a healer, had no problems so it sucked to be held back by DPS. Also LK pre nerf. I remember staying up till 3am going JUST ONE MORE TRY GUYS. We finally got him and I bragged at work about my tittle for awhileeee.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Xaldin for me was worse than Sephiroth. I beat Sephiroth at like 54. Was the most fun I ever had in that game. Blocking Flash felt so good.

The other boss this brought to mind was Seymour Flux. Screw your Zombie-Full Life crap, jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    One Light in the Darkness 10man. If we had the Sanity Well, that would of made me not rage at all xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknazty View Post
    Also there were these two vampires in Illusion of Gaia that I could not beat at all. I tried for about 2 days, gave up for about 6 months, came back and one shotted them. Made me feel good.
    When I was a kid, I didn't know you could turn into Freedan before fighting them, so I never got past them.... I came back later and beat it in one shot too. I love the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Spider Guardian from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GameCube) literally caused me to hurl my controller away and dragging the GameCube with it, from desk to ground. Luckily nothing broke down. Nintendo makes the most reliable hardware.

Muru hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last boss of Metal Slug 4. I am sure there is a way to avoid its attacks and I am sure someone has beat it without being hit once but to me that boss was made solely for the purpose of making players put more coins in the machine.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-10-03 at 02:16 AM.

Final boss of Megaman X3.

I could get through the first phase decently, but I just couldn't get through the second phase. Simply put, you needed to fire a charged shot, and you could only damage his tiny head

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Ganon, Mewtwo, and Gigabowser in Super Smash Bro's Melee...ughhh

Also this son of a bitch
    Wha??? you didnt tryed emerald or ruby weapon did you? =DDD for me Mr bison on old school game boy. trew the damn thing against the wall. quited for good.

10+ Year Old Account
    the hamburgler at the end of the mcdonalds nes (think it was nes, maybe snes) game, never did manage to beat him

Deleted

Angry

all Deusex Human Rev bosses on hardest mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non-WoW - getting Caledbolg in FFX. I nerdraged SO hard over that. And then as soon as I got mine (which was like 3 hours of controller-chucking rage at chocobos, balloons and birds) my mom was like "you figured it out - can you get mine now?"

WoW - Skeram. My raid leader absolutely REFUSED to follow a normal guide for it, and we wiped on him for months. Then he decided in his infinite wisdom that we should start Naxx even though we still wiped horrendously on Skeram and had never seen Twin emps. Without any rogues except for the rogue officer. Thanks.

Deleted
    C'thun, +0 Yogg .. yea i hate old gods :> ... and M'uru was pain prenerf

Deleted
    Well, probably Algalon only for that it was first time our guild actually got to fight for a realm first.. It was so frustrating to try to down it and keep an eye on so no guild would get it before us :s
    Otherwise I never usually get frustrated. Really, not easily at least. Never nerd raged on any boss in wow. But outside wow... There is freacking kazillions.

Sephiroth in kh2(made me die inside since he was so easy on the first kh and then he is like a freacking god)
    Fontaine on BioShock, for fffffcks sake.
    Baal from Diablo ||, torture. So much torture it makes me crawl under my bed when I even think about it.

Any Dynasty Warriors game: Lu Bu on harder difficulties. I NOPE the fuck out of there when I see him unless I'm playing with some broken OP setup.

Birth by Sleep: Unknown(Mysterious Figure) on critical. Screw this guy, seriously. I killed him with Terra but I don't have the patience to try and do it two more times with Ven and Aqua.

Crash Bandicoot: Boulder. I know it's not a boss, but I'll be damned if anyone thinks the bosses are harder than outrunning the boulder.

Jet Li's Rise to Honor: Every boss. Holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I have so many, Heihachi in Tekken 2, Ultima Weapon Final Fantasy VIII, Barcelona in most FIFA games since 2008 not exactly a boss but i have destroyed at least 3 controllers after losing and losing with them, Kil'jaeden never really did it myself but he made my uncle's guild quit raiding and they got back after the 30% nerf before wrath came out. Cant remember any other now, they will come to my mind later...