A list of paintball guns on craigs list. what should i offer for them?

Im only looking to buy one. <snip>
    - BT TM15 only used a few times. It has a roto dye jungle camo hopped (also original BT rip clip hopper) a 3 piece flasc canadian made barrell system (very quite) Also an Apex 2 tip. Very accurate and quite. Also includes foregrip/bipod combo. The gun is simply amazing I wish i didnt have to see it, but i wont have time to play.

-Tippmann TPX pistol with extra magazine and Tippmann aftermarket thigh holster. Also New, never used in game. Another gun for sale is a Alpha Black Project Salvo with pinnochio hopper.

-Also Tippmann 98 Custom with digital jungle camo.

Accessories: Only used once SLY Profit goggle (all black)
    -Empire goggle (snow camo)
    - JT jungle camo goggle.
    - 5 aluminum N2 tanks ranging from 48ci to 72ci.
    -2 remotes, 1 Custom parts and one Extreme Rage with slide check.
    -2 GEN-X tactical vests (1 jungle digital camo and 1 winter camo)
    -Gilly suit for sale
    - 2 cases of paintballs (empire evil tournament level 2 cases. and others)

Im looking to pursue a sort of sniper role on my small team of friends ive made up.

-what gun would be best?
    - what should i offer him for the gun?
    -What accessories should i get?
    -What should i offer him for said accesories?
    (P.S i do like the idea of the bipod)
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-10-01 at 08:39 PM.

Describe the guns, but don't link them please. It would be considered advertising for whomever posted them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Describe the guns, but don't link them please. It would be considered advertising for whomever posted them.
    im sorry, i thought i took it out when i went back to the craiglist post and copied it all.

Deleted
    No such thing as a sniper paintball gun, sorry. The accuracy you get from a longer barrel is negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    No such thing as a sniper paintball gun, sorry. The accuracy you get from a longer barrel is negligible.
    Ah, so a scope would be pointless I assume. And also I was just looking at the TM15. With all those attachments and stuff what are the odds it would be remotely cheap?