10+ Year Old Account

Which one are you having the most fun with at 70 - 74?

What class is kickin ass at this bracket these days??

Thinking of twinking...

Disc Priest
    Mage
    Shaman
    Rogue

Deleted
    My Mage is Fire at the moment and has incredible fun in group PvP settings. In some situations I go Frost and although the playstyle is different, the burst and control is even better. Feral Druids and Prot Paladins jump out as the class/spec combos which have given me problems previously, but you can get around it easy enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DK. Idk if it's because I'm just skilled, but usually I can top myself and handle two or three enemy players at the same time. Beside frost mages, of course.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Blood DK. Idk if it's because I'm just skilled, but usually I can top myself and handle two or three enemy players at the same time. Beside frost mages, of course.
    Yeah, critting 8k on other players at 69 makes em pretty stupid.

enh shaman with 2x arch axes. Unkillable due to GHW+maelstrom and can oneshot you with stormstrike+WF proc.

Playing as Disc has been awesome so far 60-64. If you can handle being 1shot from 10-60.

I love this bracket, everytime I level a toon I do only bgs from 70-74 with the brutal gear.

Right now I play a arms warrior and it's crazy. The only class I can't do anything is frost mages, beside that I can destroy pretty much anything.

Healers are pretty OP, except resto druid wich I kill in 2 shots