Arena 3's Shadow Priest, Warrior, Restoration Druid.

Hello,

I just wanted some quick and helpful insights on this current combination for 3's arena.

Shadow priest, warrior and restoration druid.

Is this actually viable? If so, what should we be doing in terms of cc'ing and killing etc?

Any helpful insights and feedbacks would be appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S: Sorry if this has been posted before, I wanted some up-to-date information so I posted this.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    personally i don't think that team has a lot of CC but i could see it pull off some nice burst the most cc you have is cyclone from the druid and fears/stuns from the spriest and warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druid: Bear form bash, Cyclone
    Shadow priest: Psychic horror, Psychic Scream
    Warrior: Intimidating Shout, Gag order

There's enough CC to pull a chain, the resto druid will feel heavy pressure as will the shadow priest.

I'd imagine it wouldn't work very well at all considering spriest and warrior couldn't peel the rdruid hard enough and generally would have a hard time putting out enough pressure to get kills either, especially while peeling the rdruid.

Is it the combination of classes overall or is it 1 character (or 2, or even 3 :O) that makes the setup worst than others?

If it's the healer, what healer should we be trying to get?

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    It depends what you want to accomplish, you can get 2200 with that team with good enough players, I wouldn't go for glad with that comp though certainly not - it looks a lot like lock/tree/warrior which would be a legit comp - but the reason is that the lock brings a lot of cc and pressure while the warrior does the burst - shadow has a lot more burst and comparable pressure, but doesnt have lock CC - so can you blow people up with your comp? Absolutely. Can you beat good players playing real comps? Not consistently enough for Glad.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Thanks for the insights.

I'm going to post 1 more thread regarding the viability of a comp: Warrior, Mage, Resto Druid.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthedbear View Post
    Druid: Bear form bash, Cyclone
    Shadow priest: Psychic horror, Psychic Scream
    Warrior: Intimidating Shout, Gag order
    There's enough CC to pull a chain, the resto druid will feel heavy pressure as will the shadow priest.
    Umm that's a awful warrior spec.