Last night we didn't have enough for an alt run of firelands, so we decided to set up a 5v5 team with our limited pvp gear of full honour stuff and maybe 1 piece of Ruthless if lucky. We started thinking "If we get one win an hour we're doing well" but then when we did it, we actually did surprisingly well - despite having practically no arena experience whatsoever (Don't think any one of us has broken 1550 since TBC in any bracket) and had a 60% win ratio I think.

Anyway, seeing as pvpers tend to name their teams after cleaves, we chose a ridiculous name ( ) and then did bloody well considering. Our comp is as follows:

Holy Paladin
Disc Priest
Ret Paladin
Arms Warrior
Feral Kitty

Only reason this seems to work is that through combined effort of Repentance/Throwdown, then 3 of the best burst ingame, we can tend to zerg a dps down in about 4 seconds. However, we were wondering if we can spec slightly better for this - we're obviously not going to be going for anything with a decent rating, we just want to cap our CP as fast as humanly possible, and with none of us being any good at this pvp thing, decided to look elsewhere for any friendly suggestions.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced Is my armory link incase it's any help, the armory is being a baby at the moment so the other team members are Moichido, Killerant, Palagin and Gonzo (with an umlaut on the second o ) - this also shows what kind of pve gear we have available should there be anything from Firelands which is remarkably better. Moichido, Palagin and Killerant are all alts but will probably start accumulating firelands normal gear very soon, me and gonzo are tanks mainspec so 2h weapons will come to us later on but things like Heroic Skullstealer Greataxe is on the close horizon for me.