Deleted

Is there a cluster Healing Guide for Blizz Raid Frames?

I've been trying a few different raid frame addons to try to get used to them, but they all seem to have flaws in such a way for me to really dislike using them.

The main thing I miss from most of them is the cluster healing guide for things like Prayer of Healing or Circle of Healing.
    The problem is I cannot find an addon which will show this for the normal Blizzard raid frames. Is there any such addon?

My only option seems to be to get Grid to put by the side of my current frames, simply for the cluster guide, and that would be a bit overkill.

I use healbot it works jsut fine.

Deleted
    Yeah, I've tried most raid frames addons, as I said in the top post. All of them I can't use for one reason or another. Vuhdo for example because I can't turn click casting off.

All I'm after is a cluster indicator for normal Blizzard raid frames.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmote View Post
    Yeah, I've tried most raid frames addons, as I said in the top post. All of them I can't use for one reason or another. Vuhdo for example because I can't turn click casting off.

All I'm after is a cluster indicator for normal Blizzard raid frames.
    Of course you can turn it off...

/vd config - spells - then remove all the things in boxes (except maybe click=target, depending on how you want it) :s

There's probably an easier way than that but I'm 100% sure it doesn't force you to use its own click casting (if mouseovers are having problems I think you might have to change targets in the macros to "vuhdo")

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could always turn it on for the default blizzard raid frames?
    It's not without it's flaws though. To enable it click sort by groups in the interface menu.

There is no cluster indicator for default frames.
    As for vuhdo, as was said, all you gotta do is go to Options-Spells-Mouse and clear out the boxes. I'd type target into the left click box though if you still want to be able to click to target members.
    Default mouseover macros will work fine too. You could change target to vuhdo in them if you want them to work only over vuhdo frames but otherwise, no need to alter any of them.