View Poll Results: In which specc you can do higher pvp crits?

Voters
20. This poll is closed
  • Arms Warrior

10 50.00%
  • Fury Warrior

10 50.00%
    Deleted

Question Pvp Warrior Questions

Hello Guys.
    I play an Orc Warrior, I love to play Arms and fury, and I love to play pvp. But now my question:

In which specc you can do higher crits? I looove big crits in pvp and now I want to find out in which specc I can burst out my enemys with big numbers.

Just vote for Arms or fury (they will both have pvp specc ofc)

P.S. sorry for my bad english

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnsju?.../1/AoqpI1TsI3A

If you want high crits.. but you need the gear for it.

Deleted
    thanks ! that was exactly this I was looking for !

PvE specs will almost always do higher crits...but that doesn't mean that using a PvE spec in PvP is the best decision...

lololol swifty.heres a tip,if you like warrior pvp and wanna be not fail.dont follow swifty

as far as the topic goes though ive always went arms for pvp,i think i did try fury one time though.but i hated the fact you needed rage to use intercept,so i said forget it and just stayed arms.it seems to work pretty good for facerolling kids in bgs
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-10-02 at 11:49 PM.

Fury higher crits bigger burst more healing more survivability more mobility
    Arms higher sustained better cc better control isnt useless after blowing cds

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    more healing more survivability more mobility
    No.

If you want to do good in pvp, go arms. If you want to que up random bgs and two shot people every couple of minutes, go fury.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    lololol swifty.heres a tip,if you like warrior pvp and wanna be not fail.dont follow swifty
    I envy you, you're so cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiun View Post
    No.

If you want to do good in pvp, go arms. If you want to que up random bgs and two shot people every couple of minutes, go fury.
    doesnt make that statement untrue fury has better mobility than arms does it has better healing that arms does (mastery affects enraged regen + bt heals) those heals give it more survivability. When disarmed fury can also still fight

Which is better in pvp is a different matter altogether

pvp fury make lots of crits
    pvp arms make continuous damage
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Are you guys honestly saying fury is better in pvp.

God help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiun View Post
    No.

How about you quote Vampyrr's entire post? Because he's spot on, Fury HAS higher mobility and survivability than arms. That doesn't make fury a better pvp spec though, see the second port of Vampyrr's post.

@OP. For big crits go fury, for doing well in pvp go arms.

Deleted
    Meh, like what has already been said:

Fury is fun as hell, more of a glass cannon spec although the self-healing is quite substantial.

Arms: Just overall badassery.

Deleted
    Whoever said Fury has better Survivability...
    Arms is the way to go mate, in fury you can't peel, therefore useless in arena, sure you can 2 shot people every 5 minutes, but without that your damage is going to suck.

Arms is constant damage with bursts every 2 and 5 minutes which do lots of pressure.