Deleted

nds pokemon games.

Hello,

i've been playing my ndsi again lately and i really like the pokemon games. but now i'm looking for a nds game that features the first generation pokemon. are they out there? if they are what are they called.

Deleted
    hmm there is currently no gen1 game for NDS... but if you just want to use gen1 pokemon and see them in action then; - White/Black; most of them are obtainable after you completed the legue the 1st time in the grass/by fishing - Soul Silver / Heart Gold ; you can obtain some of them already on the 1st playtrough and additional ones after completing the league for the 1st time (you also get to go trough all the gen1 GYMs then). If you want any additional info then i strongly suggest you to check; http://www.serebii.net/ or bulbapedia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    hmm there is currently no gen1 game for NDS... but if you just want to use gen1 pokemon and see them in action then; - White/Black; most of them are obtainable after you completed the legue the 1st time in the grass/by fishing - Soul Silver / Heart Gold ; you can obtain some of them already on the 1st playtrough and additional ones after completing the league for the 1st time (you also get to go trough all the gen1 GYMs then). If you want any additional info then i strongly suggest you to check; http://www.serebii.net/ or bulbapedia
    oke thank you so much for the information.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    u can cheat to get them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballom View Post
    u can cheat to get them
    o'rly how?

10+ Year Old Account
    the closest you are going to get to a generation 1 game for the ds is the remakes of gold and silver (heartgold and soulsilver)

as far as red/blue/green go, those were remade for the gba

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    get a r4 chip download game and u can use cheats only reason i have nintendo ds i cause i dont pay for games...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laskahond View Post
    o'rly how?
    /w me on private and i'll explain it to you, it's kind of agaist the rules of the forum to discuss it here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballom View Post
    get a r4 chip download game and u can use cheats only reason i have nintendo ds i cause i dont pay for games...
    i got one but then what do i do?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    search for videos on youtube there are many that tells

There's remakes of blue/red/green for GBA. Nintendo pulled something interesting, if you got one of those remakes in the GBA slot of your DS you can trade pokemons from those version into your Emerald/SS/HG/Black/White games. You can also catch some of the first gen pokemons in specific areas if you have those games in your GBA slot.

Anything to make you buy multiple games .
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2011-10-08 at 09:22 PM.

IF your in pokemon black/white you can access the pokemon dream world where you can meet random pokemon play a minigame with them and then bring them back to your DS. Its random however you can get all generations. and you usually find 3-4 a day.