Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to toss Glyph of Faerie Fire into the mix, the extra range makes pulling easier.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Going to toss Glyph of Faerie Fire into the mix, the extra range makes pulling easier.
    You only pull a boss once, making the Glyph of FF the worst out of the entire bunch IMO as we all know that trash is irrelevant

15+ Year Old Account
    There have been fights where the extra FFF range has been useful. Picking up adds on Nefarian comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    There have been fights where the extra FFF range has been useful. Picking up adds on Nefarian comes to mind.
    You can't possibly suggest glyph of FF over maul for an add based encounter. There is no reason to use the FF glyph over FR, Maul, or Rebirth. Not sure why this thread continues to debate a well known answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leofric View Post
    You can't possibly suggest glyph of FF over maul for an add based encounter. There is no reason to use the FF glyph over FR, Maul, or Rebirth. Not sure why this thread continues to debate a well known answer.
    Nice assertions, but you can easily forego the Maul glyph in firelands N. I'd go for Rebirth, Maul, FR but I can see how people can skip maul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
    Frenzied Regen and Rebirth are mandatory for raiding. If you need to drop anything then it'll be Maul which is useless on a single boss fight. But to be fair, what are you planning on replacing it with?? Everything else is useless for a tank?
    I fully agree to this. OP it's actually not like Bears have a lot of epic choices in glyph wise. It's pretty standard as someone says and if you're a raiding Bear, there should be no doubt in your mind

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leofric View Post
    Yeah lol because the damage you do to the constructs in that fight matters :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD