Deleted

Solution to account achievements

A second tab with all combined that if linked shows also the character.

e.g.

[other_char_name: Occu'Thar] "This person has pwned Occu'Thar but on another Char"

This way

1. There won't be a confusion if you got an achievement on a raid but you are now low ilevel so you shouldn't join (if that's what the leader wants).

2. People are happy that they can get a dreaded achievement on one char, but not have to log in "the old main" to do it.

3. This should be completely hidden unless a players opts to link an achiev from the "account-wide" tab. This is because it is obvious several people keep "hidden" chars.

edit: Since it has to be hidden, it is not extremely important for "prestige", mainly for linking.

However, one may opt to show that info publicly.

Unless everything is meshed with no information on char, but that may be too messy.
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2011-10-02 at 05:43 PM.

I hate the very thought of account achievements. People should have to earn achievements on every character.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are already addons that do this. Altoholic is one of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchmitch View Post
    There are already addons that do this. Altoholic is one of them.
    I think the TS meant for a way its visible to everybody, not only clientside.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I hate the very thought of account achievements. People should have to earn achievements on every character.
    Care to specify why you think this way?

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice to have a fast way to prove to the pugs on my RP realm opposite faction alts that, yes, I have indeed cleared heroic mode <insert boss name> multiple times without the hassle of linking my main's armory, only to be asked to add the raid leader to real ID then log on said main because they don't believe me.

Granted, that only happened once, but I generally like the idea.