Out of the box panels

Hello, I had 2 things to fix for my UI and was hoping to find suggestions here!

1. Any out of the box addon that will provide a panel for my bartender buttons? I looked at kgpanels but that requires preparing your own tga files and that is something that I don't want to do. Extra brownie if this panel addon can color the border based on the class. I am using Skinner for my windows and chat box and it looks more personal seeing different colors per character
    2. How do I make the bartender buttons squarish like the ones seen in TukUI? I don't want the TukUI package just the part that squares those buttons.

My UI atm on a dk: . Any other suggestions are most welcome. TIA!

Button Facade with some easy obtainable button textures would be partial fix. How ever if you want some background panel for action bars am afraid that "ready" ones are few and old. Without kgPanels (or similiar addon) or LuA coding you won't achieve the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by greatmefisto View Post
    Button Facade with some easy obtainable button textures would be partial fix. How ever if you want some background panel for action bars am afraid that "ready" ones are few and old. Without kgPanels (or similiar addon) or LuA coding you won't achieve the effect.
    Thanks. I will install Masque for the button textures. I wasn't sure if that was the best or if there was any other recommended. Wish I can find an addon or Treston can give me some code to draw a panel with background /wink

10+ Year Old Account
    I use bartender with spartanUI. Just disabled its own raid frames to use xperl's and im set.

I added LitePanels and then tweaked the X, Y co-ords a bit to make the panel. It also allows me to add a border as per the Class colors. All in all I am happy till the next major patch that may break this UI! /thanks