Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    damn, reconsidering Transmog atm... oh well I'll have like forever to change between models

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a lot of chains.

Well I dunno for you guys, you seem to be happy a bit. But I when I extract those, I was wondering am I doing the right stuff, since some of the weapons remind me on some old weapon models that were already in wow :/ I just think Blizzard didn't put too much effort in those models for pvp weapons as they did for pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they put in a good amount of effort. I wonder, maybe, they are trying to harken back to that time with these weapon models.

Keep in mind that almost none of the datamined items have the glow effect visible, for instance some of theese weps could make you into a frost golem. Shut up with the QQ untill something is actually final.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

WTB more weapons that look like they could be real-life weapons. Also, WTB more weapons that look like their weapon type and not like another (I'm looking at you Mr. Season 11 Mace 2, you look more like a dagger than the daggers).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, sexy daggers and swords. +1 blizzard. You got 2 points now keep it up.

I don't know for you guys but this:

Looks like everything then a fuckin Two Handed Mace, well it is 2H but not a mace :/

All 4.3 weapons look cartoony and plasticy. Transmogrification came at the right time.

Anyone else first mistake that 1h mace for a recolored Thunderfury? I did.

Anyway, the 1st 1h sword is just the coolest weapon in the game other than Jin'rohk IMO (Funny how it's another upside-down sword, haha) I hope it's the non-agility one

Pick, Spade, Mace, Sword Blizz should just put an Axe as a hoe and we all should go to work in the farm instead of fuckin pvp with those craps. My 2 cents, I play this game because of PvP, I think I should deserve better looking equip then this. I'm not qq'ing this is just the fact that I pay for 13 euro per month.

Deleted
    1-hand Mace and 2 hand sword remians fugly as always.

Anything else kicks ass though. Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post

Looks like everything then a fuckin Two Handed Mace, well it is 2H but not a mace :/
    That's actually a mace, a double head mace, but a mace. Maces are not always big chunks of metal, you can have them in stone/bone like this one or lots of hard wood and nails etc..., I think you should look a bit into real history and see that weapons a lot of times where not so set in stone like we like to think.

THis is a clear 2handed Mace, with 2 heads, one bigger and one smaller. Of course, this is not your typical King Arthur mace, but it's a mace. PLus, you use it to kill dragons who breath magic energy and fire, kind of hard to complain about realism....

amazing overall

I love the look of that bow. Season 11 Mace II looks like a dagger to me though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like! I like alot!

Quote Originally Posted by 768 View Post
    I love the look of that bow. Season 11 Mace II looks like a dagger to me though.
    Nope, look mare carefull.

It's a round head mace with 2 big ass spikes coming from the top, it's probably best seen in 3d, from a side it may indeed look like that.

Deleted
    Several people have mentioned the PvE weapons for 4.3... But I can't find them anywhere. Where have people seen these?

Edit: never mind, found them.
    Last edited by mmoc2c7aa9f379; 2011-10-03 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post

I think it's one of the most awesome weapons up there. Trying to find decent 2h maces is like digging for gold... there may be a nugget or two out there but mostly you just end up with useless rock. Kudos to them, I'd transmog TO that.
    "And what's the real lesson? Don't leave food in the fridge."
    -Spike Spiegel

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Shield is awesome looking, I kind of like that gun too with the scope and the green beam coming out of it. The wand is kind of cool as well, other stuff is kind of meh.
    This was my thought as well.
    But honestly, who can complain? You don't like it? Transmogrify!