Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Just watched EP1 of Fairy Tail because I read some comments. Pretty awesome episode!

OT: Op I suggest Fairy Tail. I've watched Bleach up to like 315~ and Naruto to about 20, which both I love. I think i'll continue with Fairy Tail, and I recommend looking into it

Deleted
    Death Note first season is the best anime I've ever seen.

Thing is Naruto has about 80 episodes of filler for the original. Naruto Shipuuden is where the manga picks back up. I haven't watched Naruto yet, just not gotten around to it, but I hate filler and I've heard horrible things about Naruto filler.
    Bleach fillers are different, some are good, some are bad.
    One Piece fillers are pretty good.
    If you like Fairy Tail, try Rave Master. It's kind of silly, seeing as it's a Funimation dub, so they add in a bunch of extra crap and take away the blood, but it was still worth a watch. Both mangas are writtenby the same author, so there are similarities in both shows.

You said you like Naruto, have you watched Shipuuden and Naruto? They're 2 different series, Shipuuden is the sequel, so to say.

Ermm, Hunter x Hunter is very good, it has a lot of the same qualities as these shows, as does YuYu Hakusho. YuYu Hakusho is really old though, still looks great. Anime has a quality about it that it can be 10 years old and still look better than most American cartoons.