Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Anyone watched Cleveland Show, Family Guy, American Dad...

Has anyone watched Cleveland Show, Family Guy, American Dad, and can tell me why all 3 shows were about hurricane... all 3. Don't get me wrong they were funny I just couldn't understand why all 3 where about hurricane Irene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Hurricane Irene had hype but sucked too after we saw it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Because Hurricane Irene had hype but sucked too after we saw it.
    Thx, it just made me wonder, they kinda acted like that in all 3 shows

Aren't all three produced by the same studio?

Smoke less weed and pay attention? It was explained very clearly in a joke in the first 5 minutes of Cleveland show, as well as the FOX ad campaign about it being a hurricane themed night. All shows by the same creator, the three shows have had overlapping continuity between the universes established by each, and the hurricane passed through all three towns.

Flimsy explanation but at least there was a clear one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Aren't all three produced by the same studio?
    I'm pretty sure.

Don't get me wrong, I had some leaves all over my yard and a tree almost fell on my house, but it was a pretty sad little storm when it came down to it, despite what the weather folks said it was.

Because they are all created by the same no-talent hack that can't think of a new, creative idea to save his life.

I think Seth McFarlane looks vaguely like Ghostcrawler... Suspicious.

Well... if you watched the Charlie Sheen roast.... you know that when Seth Macfarlane has an idea, he repeats the ever living shit out of it
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I didn't pay attention to the show, kinda on and off but yea I don't smoke. I also know they are made by the same people, but geez 3 times same thing...

these hurricane episodes were supose to be part of last seasons american dad, family guy and cleveland show... but cause of the hurricane that hit the US, and the touchyness of the country, they had to pull it off the air. they wanted to link all the 3 shows together...

it kinda reminds me of clint eastwood's movie, hereafter, with matt damon. it got pulled out of theater in japan cause of the tsunami... why does television entertainment need to be pulled cause something bad happened in the world? it'd be like canceling all war movies cause of the middle east... tragedies happen, get over it :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    these hurricane episodes were supose to be part of last seasons american dad, family guy and cleveland show... but cause of the hurricane that hit the US, and the touchyness of the country, they had to pull it off the air. they wanted to link all the 3 shows together...

it kinda reminds me of clint eastwood's movie, hereafter, with matt damon. it got pulled out of theater in japan cause of the tsunami... why does television entertainment need to be pulled cause something bad happened in the world? it'd be like canceling all war movies cause of the middle east... tragedies happen, get over it :3
    it didn't get pulled i just got done watching it.

Dr.Pepper is made from fairy tears. Pokemon IGN: Josh FC: 0662-4407-8552

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think its more about timing, people always get so upset with things like that. Look at it this way, back in 2003 or 2004 when Patriots played Panthers in Super Bowl and Janet Jackson showed her boob, to me it was w/e but to a lot of people it was offensive. It also made me laugh how people overreacted about it, just a boob.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastblow View Post
    it didn't get pulled i just got done watching it.
    yes, they were just aired tonight, how ever, all these 3 episodes were supose to be aired last season, but cause of the hurricane that hit the US when they were supose to air (last episodes of each season) fox pulled them off the network, and put them in this season

Deleted
    I still cannot believe the Cleveland show exists, Cleveland was one of the weaker characters on Family guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I still cannot believe the Cleveland show exists, Cleveland was one of the weaker characters on Family guy.
    agreed. hes one of the few not voiced by Seth. maybe the dude who voiced him said "hey. i want mah own showz" or Seth just figured "hmm. a third show...triple profits!" i only watch FG. AD is funny, but after watching soooo much FG i don't have the enthusiasm to watch AD, let alone all 3 shows.

Brian trippin on shrooms was pretty funny. the whole meg thing had just been done last season when she went to jail then got out and terrorized all of the family.

There was a pretty hilarious line in the Cleveland Show last week.

"Hey, those guys are cut."
    "Ya, they're really muscular, too!"

It took me a second, but it was probably the funniest thing in the whole 8-10 cartoon block.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair all 3 shows are like.. family guy but with different families.. Hell they all have some form of talking animal, baby, ugly daughter, stupid son.

He should have just kept all his resources with family guy.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    To be fair all 3 shows are like.. family guy but with different families.. Hell they all have some form of talking animal, baby, ugly daughter, stupid son.

He should have just kept all his resources with family guy.
    I don't know, they are kinda different, like Cleveland show... He hates everyone from family guy which you could see in last night episode, Family guys is family guys, and American Dad to me its just plain boring and is nothing like TCS or FG, but I also understand why you think all shows are the same. Stupid Dad, Mom being w/e about everything except what Dad does, Baby that talks and is kinda smart, stupid older son (the son on TCS is actually kinda smarter than chris from FG), and daughter that is undervalued... oh yea also a dog, the bear, and the alien.

Also Seth voice is used on TCS, he is the bear.
    Last edited by Electroso; 2011-10-03 at 05:46 PM.

Deleted
    I like Family Guy and American Dad, they both show are my favorite and i am waiting to watch American dad's new episode which is coming today Season 8 Episode 7 .

Well Electroso has describe American dad a lot.. You are right Baby is Kinda smart..