Thread: Forum bugged?

15+ Year Old Account

Forum bugged?

Buttons are not displaying correctly - they are either blank or have random letters in them, for the top menu bar and the reply buttons in topics. I also can't line break (Enter) while typing a reply. Will keep reloading and check for other related issues.
    For the Alliance!

Can you upload a screenshot, as well as what browser you're using? (and version, I guess)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn View Post
    Buttons are not displaying correctly - they are either blank or have random letters in them, for the top menu bar and the reply buttons in topics. I also can't line break (Enter) while typing a reply. Will keep reloading and check for other related issues.
    I've been having this issue with line breaking then getting a "OH SNAP" message from google chrome killing the page, thought it was just me
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're using Google Chrome I've heard of other people having problems with mmo-champion with that browser over the past month or so. I'm using Firefox though and I haven't had any problems like that here.

15+ Year Old Account

Browser and Screenshot

Browser: Google Chrome 14.0.835.187
    Screenshot: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
    For the Alliance!

Have you tried clearing the browser cache?
    (Click the wrench, go to the Tools menu, and click Clear browsing data)

edit: If that doesn't work could you take a screenshot of your font settings screen?
    chrome://settings/fonts
    Last edited by Plagous; 2011-10-03 at 04:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try clearing your cache.

How long has it been going on?

15+ Year Old Account
    Cleared my cache. It only just appeared today, so it's a very recent thing. My font encoding is set to Japanese (Shift_JIS), but it has never caused a problem here in all my years of having Japanese encoding turned on and using this site.

But hey, guess what? I opened the site in a new tab and it is just fine. This one was pinned. Unpinning and reloading the page did nothing though, so I'll just switch to the other tab and pin that. I wonder if it has anything to do with Chrome's pinning function?
    For the Alliance!